Affiliate Program Manager
figleaves.com is the world’s leading multi-brand intimate apparel retailer with offices in New York and London. We sell over 200 brands, including Calvin Klein, DKNY, D&G, Moschino, Cosabella and Wonderbra to customers in over 66 countries. Visit www.figleaves.com
to preview our website.
The New York office is seeking a highly results oriented and hands-on Affiliate Program Manager to develop and manage our rapidly expanding US affiliate program. This individual will bring established affiliate industry contacts and experience and the strong people skills to continue developing positive relationships with external partners and colleagues. They will enjoy negotiating paid ad placements to achieve corporate ROI
targets as well the development of innovative marketing campaigns and creative content to support affiliate sales growth.. The position reports to the US Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging start-up environment and possesses:
* 2-4 years in affiliate program management
* Working knowledge of e-commerce operations
* Strong analytical skills to support sound business recommendations
* Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks
simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
* Exceptional leadership, people management and communication skills
* Relentlessly high standards and can operate at all levels – no task is beneath her/him
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
* Knowledge of the LinkShare Network desirable
Please email your résumé, with a cover letter including salary requirements (only applications including salary history will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will only contact applicants whose background we feel is suitable for the position. (Relocation is not available.)
figleaves.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries, a full benefits package and the chance to join a great new team.