Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Marketing
LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
TrustedID Inc. a rapidly growing startup backed by over $15M in venture capital from top tier VCs, provides identity protection and privacy services to consumers and small businesses. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced affiliate marketing manager to manage and grow our existing affiliate program. This full-time position will be located at our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
• Daily interaction with affiliate partners via phone, email and IM
regarding our product, customization, payout, pay terms, and technical issues
• Identify new volume opportunities, negotiate contracts, set up new accounts, monitor performance and conduct follow-up analysis
• Analyze ongoing campaign performance and make proactive recommendations for improvements Represent TrustedID at affiliate marketing conferences such as AdTech, Affiliate Summit and LeadsCon.
• Launch new products, recruiting existing and new affiliates to promote them.
• Analyze campaigns to grow our ad spends with Affiliates/Publishers
• Distribute and recommend marketing tools and creative material to Affiliates
• Proven success recruiting and managing large publishers. Probably 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Fluent in the language of CPA
, and CPC
• Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of affiliate marketing, including lead tracking and fraud detection
• Proactive in problem-solving, addressing issues and building new processes as needed.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Outgoing and persistent with follow-ups
• Extremely driven to succeed
The ideal candidate has successfully grown affiliate programs by both recruiting new affiliates and managing existing affiliates well. He/she has done so by building relationships easily and being persistent.
Commiserate with experience.