Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Thread: How to get support from Affiliate Future

Tools Search
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM
How to get support from Affiliate Future

I am a member of Affiliate Future Program. I contact support team 2 times.
But, I did get any response from them. Actually, I need to know when I can get my payment. It was so much delayed.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Old August 13th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Affiliate Network Rep
AF Payment Information

Hi Athikhom

I'm sorry for the inconvenience- July payments have gone out on schedule so I'm not sure why you haven't received your payment. It could be a matter of having your financial or address details listed incorrectly. If you'd like to email me directly with your Affiliate ID or user ID I can look at your account to see what's missing.

Also, payments are paid out at the end of every month by ACH Transfer/Direct Deposit. The minimum payout is $40. The balance at the end of the previous month must be above this amount to receive payment. Otherwise the sum is carried over to until you reach the required $40.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Sarah
MSN:sarah@affiliatefuture.com
AIM: AFSarahSabo
T: 800.605.4462
W. www.affiliatefuture.com

Join AffiliateFuture today: http://www.affiliatefuture.us/registration/affiliates-us.asp
Old August 13th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Hello Sarah,

Thanks for your response. I also confused about my payment in June'09 because I saw the message that the payment would be processed by 24 hours. But, I got an answer from Sam as below:

To: athikhom@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:31:03 PM
Subject: RE: Payment - UK (GBP) Affiliate

Hi Athikhom

Your account will be approved at the end of Aug and your first commission is due to be paid on the September payment run.

Best

Sam
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old August 14th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to Mary@AffiliateFuture Send a message via MSN to Mary@AffiliateFuture
Hi Athikhom,

It looks like you are an AffiliateFuture UK affiliate. On the UK Network, affiliates are paid in 28 days unless you are a new affiliate, in which case there is an additional 30 day lead time in order to verify and approve your account. That being said, most AffiliateFuture programs lock commissions for affiliates after 5 days (no 3 month waiting periods to find out what you've earned!) so you are still being paid faster than many other major networks.

If you would like to work with AffiliateFuture US and need help getting setup or with promotion suggestions, please get in touch with us. We also have an EU Network - just choose the relevant currency on www.affiliatefuture.com in order to see that particulart network.

Many thanks for your business. Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Mary
T. 800.605.4462
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Hello Marry,

Thanks for your explanation. It seems that USA network work faster than UK one.
I will wait like your suggestion. Hopefully, UK network will be able to speed up working process. Speed is very important in business.

Thanks for your explanation.

Best Regards,
an AffiliateFuture UK affiliate
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to Mary@AffiliateFuture Send a message via MSN to Mary@AffiliateFuture
No problem, Athikhom. Speed is certainly important. The UK is pretty quick as well, though this is predominantly a US forum. I've had a look at your account and we'll send you some suggestions today. Look forward to working with you on our US Network as well.

Best,
Mary
T. 800.605.4462
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search