Tools Search
Old April 10th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Outsourced Program Manager

Send a message via MSN to Chris -  AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to Chris -  AMWSO
Dear All,

Western Union have dropped BuyersPort for the targeting of their domain, organic SEO, CPC links and standard links. Whilst they were never recorded overwriting affiliate links Western Union will not tolerate the targeting of their domain name by software with the intent to insert tracking. It is a clear violation of the Western Union Affiliate program Terms and Conditions.

BuyersPort were asked to remove the targeting of the above if they wished to remain in the Western Union Affiliate program and they agreed. However test carried out this week showed that they had been less than honest in their statement of cooperation and they have been removed.

Thank you

Chris
Old July 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Affiliate Manager

Send a message via AIM to chucktool Send a message via MSN to chucktool Send a message via Yahoo to chucktool
Hi Chris,

I was reading your Share and Share Alike in Affiliate Marketing article and saw your reference to BuyersPort. I remembered them from my daily sales transaction reports on LS and see that they brought in a few sales this month. Didn't find reference to them on Symantec or CA sites until I searched for wurldmedia.com. I then tested then by searching Google for wurldmedia and wow what a listing. They have been permanently removed from my program and I manually approve new affiliates so I can bar the door to reentry.

Affiliate Manager
chuck@toolking.com
Old July 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM
pph Expert!

Send a message via AIM to Gordon
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
However test carried out this week showed that they had been less than honest in their statement of cooperation
I think this statement could be applied to virtually every parasite that is online today.

We know for certain that many of the more popular ones mentioned here on ABW have been caught out numerous times giving out false information to both merchants and the Networks.

They will not change their ways until Laws are brought in to force them to change.

The Networks and most merchants that allow them in their programs just do not give a toss who they steal their comissions from so long as they get their cut!.

It's a sad state of affairs when thieving b*st*rds like them are allowed to flourish.

YouTrek
Old July 30th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Outsourced Program Manager

Send a message via MSN to Chris -  AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to Chris -  AMWSO
can't actually remember mentioning BuyersPort... but I must have done Wrote that "Share and Share" some time back

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search