Tools Search
Old March 23rd, 2006, 02:52 PM
ABW Ambassador

Text description

I would like too see more of a text description of your merchants.
Old March 23rd, 2006, 02:56 PM
Co-Founder, Partnerships

Hello mailman,

By text description do you mean merchant program descriptions? We have some good program descriptions linked from the homepage already.. eg, http://www.avantlink.com/merchant_de.../toolking.html (click the links under the login table on the lower right of our homepage..) although some could use more detail, you're right..

Let me know if that helps. Thanks, Gary M

Network Blog, Support Forum
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:07 PM
ABW Ambassador

Thanks Gary . Here is a sample.
<Merchant Link>sells fun sleepwear for the whole family--men, women, kids, toddlers, and infants. Our selection includes pajama sets, pajama pants, boxer shorts, bath robes, and slippers. We feature fun novelty prints and great brands at discount prices. We have one of the largest selection of animal slippers on the Internet!. Fun Sleepwear for the Whole Family.
I think this is better than just a link or banner. It tends to hold the visitor longer and a lot of merchants don't apply this. What do you think?
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:25 PM
Co-Founder, Partnerships

yep

I follow what you're saying.. we actually have a whole suite of deep-linking tools that go way above and beyond simple banner/text campaigns.. you're interested in more of a content link that entices a click/cookie setting...and I am right there with ya..

I will talk to a couple of AMs to see what they think about adding some more compelling 'content links' to their creative lists..

In the meantime, one thing you may want to consider is using our Custom Link Builder tool. With this you could set-up a tracking link to any location on the merchant's site.. adding whatever you like as the anchor subject (single word or phrase, a whole sentence or even an image, etc)..

The thread I linked above that talks about the custom link builder tool explains how simple it is to build a tracking link to land on any page you want on the merchant site..

Thanks for your comments!!

Network Blog, Support Forum

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search