Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Introducing the Bounce.cc Javascript - Monetize Any Page

Tools Search
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via AIM to Michael Nunez Send a message via MSN to Michael Nunez Send a message via Yahoo to Michael Nunez
Introducing the Bounce.cc Javascript - Monetize Any Page

Hi Everyone,

I've had this for a while, but wanted to test it in as many environments as possible. Now you can add one line of javascript code onto any page, and any links on the page will be converted to affiliate links via Bounce.cc. Here's an example:

style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">
HTML Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.bounce.cc/js/convert.php?yoursite=yoursite.com&user_id=1"></script>
You can grab this code directly from the Bounce main menu.

Sooooo Make money from your blogs, forums, or anyplace you can put the javascript today! I have an even more robust version that can exclude more than one domain if you so chose as well, just shoot me an email.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

-Mike
Old
Send a message via AIM to Michael Nunez Send a message via MSN to Michael Nunez Send a message via Yahoo to Michael Nunez
Hi All,

I had a quick question. I noticed that when I view source, the bounce.cc url doesn't show up before the landing page url, but when I mouse over, it's there. Does that mean that SE's don't see the bounce url?

Thanks!

-Mike
Old
Yes, that's correct. The JavaScript changes the links, and SE spiders currently ignore JavaScript.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Thanks Michael, I knew that SE's ignored javascript, but I wasn't sure how the SE's took it when the javascript manipulated the links - now I know for sure.

And thanks so much for your help at Affiliate Summit with this, this one line is based off of the script you helped me with that day.

-Mike
Old
Glad to help! I think it's a great idea.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search