Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

XML feed - product specific

Tools Search
Old
XML feed - product specific

It is more than a little frustrating that I can not use the XML feed to select specific products. Neither version 2 or 3 works when trying to pull a specific product - instead you get the entire product line

And keywording doesn't help out, since the keyword is tied to the design not the specific product ie., black t-shirt, baby bib etc.

I checked over at the CP forum and this problem was posted a month ago. I really need to know now if this is going to be resolved. I have several product specific websites in the works and if CP isn't going to deliver this capability soon I'll just have to change my plans and make the sites with other vendors products
Old
http and a telephoto
Send a message via Yahoo to loxly Send a message via Skype™ to loxly
There is a way to pull products by shop with the shop lookup function, and the product look up was fixed friday. If you are still having issues with it, go to http://cafepresslabs.com/api/search/SearchAPI.html and on that page is a Bug and Feedback form. I encourage everyone using the API aka XML feed to go there and fill out the form so they know what is not working that people need to succeed.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search