Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

$22,562.00 Sale results in LOW Commission

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
I almost had a heart attack the other day when I saw this $22,000 sale:

Sale New $22,562.00 - Commission: $7.50 Sale IntelliHome... The Home of Tomorrow Today! 1925510 97069626 12/11/02 03:21:13 AM

But at the same time it was an almost immediate let down because of the commission involved. Granted, it is what I signed on for BUT, in comparison to the sale, how many of you would be more disheartened with such?
Old
ABW Ambassador
Wow, what a freaking rip-off. I don't think I would stay with that merchant...They should definitely give you a commission off that large of a sale...$7.50 for the lead, when the sale was 22K....:(
Old
Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Bailey Send a message via Skype™ to Chris Bailey
Just a tad low [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I know I would be depressed as well.

And why is it that their charge back percent is showing as 100% with only 2 months in the last year below 50%? Seems pretty risky in my limited experience.

Chris B.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."---Vince Lombardi
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
WOW~! I never even noticed the 100% charge back. If they tuck it up my kazoo I'll be really pissed~! Anyway . . . the other day I also sent them an email after I first discovered the sale:

Hello,

This transaction has got to be the most irritating one I have ever experienced. Not that I''m complaining, but, I guess if I were you, and my salesman just developed a sale of $22,000, my conscience probably would want to toss him some kind of bonus. *HINT*

I wish you a very Merry, Merry, Christmas

Cyclone

PS: Ho Ho Ho
Old
Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist
Brrrrr...

And here I won't even take a flat-fee deal with something cheap like ink cartridges!!

That must be killin' ya, to get that peanut-shell from that huge sale. Hope your email works!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song
Old
ABW Ambassador
quote:
Originally posted by Cyclone:
PS: Ho Ho Ho

eheheheehe LOL lmao

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.
Old
ABW Ambassador
it'll probably be reversed anyway.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

100% reversals from these guys

--
The Newer Nicer Joseph [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old
Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek
Holy Moly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Jeeze, that has got to be wrong, definately persue them, I'd sure hand out a bonus if someone sold a $22,000 tarp from my program, lololol.

"The internet is an audience of one, a million times over." -Peter Guber
Old
ABW Ambassador
grain of salt. At least you will qualify for the $10,000 minimum for the DataFeeds. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

IamJaloppy

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search