Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Avenue and Jessica London Combining Affiliate Programs?

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
Avenue and Jessica London Combining Affiliate Programs?

Okay, this is a new one for me. I've had merchants CHANGE from one network to another but have never seen 2 COMBINE into one affiliate program. Is this like Taco Bell and Pizza Hut combining forces????!!!

Just received this notification...

Dear Jessica London Affiliate:

Jessica London is excited to join forces with our sister brand, Avenue, in a single affiliate program with Commission Junction. Once the integration is complete, you will have access to more links, products, and combined tracking functionality.

Its our goal to make this transition as simple as possible for our affiliates. Changes to all Jessica London links will be necessary; please review the steps below and take the required action.

1. Make sure you are joined to the Avenue affiliate program.

Many of you are already working with Avenue. If you arent yet joined, please check your pending offers we extended the program to your account if we were able to find you!

If you arent already joined and do not have an offer, reply to us with your Commission Junction account name and ID so we can extend the offer. If you dont yet have an account, click here to set one up.

2. Prepare to update your Jessica London links on August 3rd.

On August 3, 2009, our web site platform will change and old affiliate links will no longer track commissions. You must promote Jessica London through the new programs links in order to earn commissions beginning 8/4/09. Continue to use the existing program links until then.

Beginning 8/4/09, affiliates of both Jessica London and Avenue will enjoy a single, simplified program where links to both brands will be available and sales for both brands will track simultaneously.

We sincerely appreciate your efforts in moving with Jessica London to Commission Junction. Please contact us if you have any questions.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Old
notary sojac
I was in Jessica London in GAN -- since Avenue dropped me a few months ago, I guess I can forget that . . .

edited to add:
got the notification letter but not the offer in CJ but answered anyway -- we'll see . . .
Old
ABW Ambassador
I too am affiliated with Jessica London on GAN, which is what made this even more confusing. Wonder if they are leaving GAN completely?

It almost sounds like Jessica London is being totally absorbed by Avenue. (?)

Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
But what about One Stop Plus and Roaman's aren't they also related? Wasn't Chadwick's and Jessica London sister companies at one time? For me I suppose all that'll happen is swapping one datafeed for another.

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges
But what about One Stop Plus and Roaman's aren't they also related? Wasn't Chadwick's and Jessica London sister companies at one time? For me I suppose all that'll happen is swapping one datafeed for another.
They're all Redcats brands - http://www.redcats.com/english/group...s/default.aspx

Except Chadwicks which along with metrostyle is Boston Apparel Group - http://www.bostonapparel.com/

And I've seen a few merchants combining programs like that. I know 123Inkjets has more than one ink program in their links, that camera one, wolf, ritz, cameraworld. Some others I can't remember right now.
Old
ABW Ambassador
One Stop Plus and Roaman's are related, but affiliate links are still listed separately, data feeds are separate and as far as I know, you still sign up for each individual program.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how this all pans out.

Old
notary sojac
I've been accepted again to the program in CJ. And, I think there may be a separate program for Jessica London on August 4.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yes, Jessica London is leaving GAN as of August 3rd. Just got an email notification yesterday.

Old
i work in the call center for Redcats USA... the redcats group bought avenue, so its more like jessica london is absorbing avenue... and to clear it up redcats owns the fallowing... brylane home/ kitchen, roamans, chadwicks, jessica london, woman within, king size, metrostyle, BCO, and now avenue... we are affiliated with one stop plus sportmans guide and many others.... and for everyone that calls in and always asks this... we are NOT affiliated with Lanebryant.....
Old
Does anyone have the contact information for the Jessica London/Avenue AM? I am having a heck of a time trying to contact them!

Thanks!
Old
notary sojac
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by lintlin
Does anyone have the contact information for the Jessica London/Avenue AM? I am having a heck of a time trying to contact them!

Thanks!
this shows in CJ:
email:kstpeter @ unitedretail.com

hope it helps

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search