Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Clicks not showing up?

Tools Search
Old
Clicks not showing up?

My clicks have been stuck since yesterday morning (not showing up on cj reports) - Today clicks are at 0 but one sale.Anyone facing same problem?I am worried
Thanks
Old
I noticed an odd thing with CJ yesterday (Thurs Sept 23rd). It looks like they might be tracking unique clicks now instead of raw clicks. When comparing their clicks tracked for several merchants I send traffic to vs my Google Analytics click tracking, the numbers are more inline with unique click tracking. Also my EPC jumped way up although money and traffic was consistent which led me to investigate this a bit further. Anyone else notice something similar?
Old
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomgiant View Post
I noticed an odd thing with CJ yesterday (Thurs Sept 23rd). It looks like they might be tracking unique clicks now instead of raw clicks. When comparing their clicks tracked for several merchants I send traffic to vs my Google Analytics click tracking, the numbers are more inline with unique click tracking. Also my EPC jumped way up although money and traffic was consistent which led me to investigate this a bit further. Anyone else notice something similar?
Hi,
Are your stats showing clicks today or 0?
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
The "other" left wing
Send a message via Yahoo to davidh
CJ is broken.
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman View Post
Hi,
Are your stats showing clicks today or 0?
Whoops, never answered your original question. No clicks recorded today but 4 sales so far. Go figure. CJ is always delayed by hours for me so I usually don't trust any of these stats until the next day.
Old
No clicks for me either, but I have a sale. At first I thought it was something I did, but I see now that I'm not the only one having this problem.

nadavs
Old
Affiliate Manager
It's possible to have a sale come in today, and not have any recorded clicks...could be a sale that occurred on an earlier cookie?
carolyn-at-allinclusivemarketing.com

Last edited by CTanK; September 24th, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old
The "other" left wing
Clicks are not being reported at all.
Old
ABW Ambassador
I never really look at the homepage because the daily transaction reports are more accurate.

For today, there are 0 clicks but there are sales. Don't know if this is the norm but that's whatisza right now.

As far as yesterday stats and sales are concerned, there was something funky going on last night. They seem to be stuck. Either sales from today belonged to yesterday and stats today are stuck OR sales abruptly halted yesterday.

CJ is also now showing maintenace alert for this weekend now. Go Figure.
Old
The "other" left wing
I just got off the phone with the Easter Bunny. He told me that tracking is not affected.
Old
Sales are definitely from today, since I have some from pages I created today. It's just a click tracking problem.

nadavs
Old
Yeah, I noticed the same thing today. One sale, 0 clicks. I had about a 10 day steak where nothing covered on a offer that had been doing well, until about a week ago. Then nothing. I'm wondering what's going on over there....
Old
ABW Ambassador
1 click only but sales seem to be recording. On the 22nd sales were not recording properly though!
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidh View Post
tracking is not affected.
Those were the days!
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Old
Yes, seems to be problem with clicks yesterday.
Two days ago = 799
Two days ago = 618
Yesterday = 49 showing on this morning reports
But yesterday clicks now show = 379

Hopefully only a one day glitch.

Today's clicks show = 560
as of 3/4 of the day complete so CJ.com must have fixed yesterday's click problem.
Old
CJ regularly have some updating issues, I always wonder how the smaller networks are able to kep track, maybe the bigger the network, the bigger the tracking issues and delays

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search