Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Thread: From Designer Accessories to Gaming Site???

Tools Search
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:14 AM
ABW Ambassador
From Designer Accessories to Gaming Site???

It doesn't make sense to me but it seem this company Fraction Price have decided to now sell gaming

style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Just wanted to tell you that the migration from Fraction Price to MahjongTime is nearly completed. We are doing the final testing and setting up new links for you to grab to begin promoting what we feel will be the most high paying and successful Mahjong Game website.

.... etc etc
I was going to swap links but then I read up what MahjongTime is about
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:06 AM
ABW Ambassador
I saw them start this back in June or July in an email thru the CJ interface. I just dropped them completely as soon as I had a chance and was reminded of the whole thing when I got that note yesterday. I realized that I might not have actually "quit" them when I pulled the links, since I got the email. But in the original email, he quite specifically said Let me know if you want to continue with us, and I didn't.
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via Skype™ to Richard - AMWSO
Hi all;

The owner of Fraction Price has sold the the domain and company to a a new firm that will be taking over the business, and changing the site to focus on wholsale.

As they have been running MahjongTime for some time now and have the CJ account they decided to migrate MahjongTime on to CJ and use the present established account.

MahjongTime is one of the official sponsors of the international Mahjong convention to be held in Maccau this year and they have been online over 3 years.

The site markets in 5 languages and pays very good commisions
$25 CPA and 30% for life on all the players deposits.

MahjongTime is run out of America and on CJ, is classified as a "skill game" and so is legal to play in the USA in all but a couple of states.

For all the affiliates that were members of FP, and that don't wish to promote MahjongTime , I will be deleting your accounts within the next 2 weeks or so. Please bear with me as my time is being spent getting MahjongTime up and running and I apologize if you receive a few unnecessary newsletters.

Only those old FR affiliates that respond to me will be kept on.

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; August 12th, 2008 at 08:02 PM.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search