Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

How long does it take for clicks to update in performance reports?

Tools Search
Old
How long does it take for clicks to update in performance reports?

We signed up for Shoebuy this morning and were approved immediately, and wanted to promote their "today only" sale on our forum. After clicking the affiliate link provided, the url in the address bar looks strange. I've clicked it a few times over the last few hours, but when I check today's performance report no clicks from Shoebuy appear.

The url that appears in the address bar ends in /?cm_mmc=cj-text-_-none-_-none-_-none

Is it normal for this to occur with a valid shoebuy affiliate account? Our status shows as active.

Thanks
Old
Can you say more about what "looked strange" about the URL? That is a little vague - the URL parameter looks ok - although it's possible it needs URL encoding.

Also - they may be excluding your IP from the click reports -- so that would not be unusual. Try clicking from another location - if you pick up a different IP from DHCP.
Old
The none none none is what looks odd to me, because it appears to indicate that it didn't pick up something that it should have. I had a friend click and it also didn't track hers as well. I guess I'll have to contact CJ tomorrow. It's a shame that I wasn't able to promote their big sale yesterday.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search