Join

Is mindspark leaving cj?

Tools Search
Old
Is mindspark leaving cj?

Got a termination email today.
Old
Is Mindspark leaving CJ?

Same here. I was thinking I was the one who got terminated. But funnily, they had just updated their terms and conditions on April 6. I think they maybe taking some products away from CJ because the product I am promoting was not in the updated terms and conditions list. Also, I am promoting the same product on other networks and havent received anything from them. And what about the commissions earned? They didnt say anything about the payment.
Old
Mindspark CJ

Well, I went through the termination email again and checked on a couple of things. It seems Mindspark is very much with CJ but we got the boot because of some violation of Mindspark's TOS, probably search. I dont know which product you were promoting but Mindspark had particularly strict search guidelines for the particular product that I was promoting. Mindspark is not that strict about search for its other products like Zwinky, Webfetti, Cursormania, etc. Also, I noticed that they shaved off half of my commissions because it say in their TOS that they will not pay anything for leads through search for this product. They did a batch process transfer yesterday and must have gone through all the leads and sent the termination notice. Well, you can always talk to them and get back in but most of my traffic comes through search and I cant stop that, so no sense for me to go back to them again for the same product.

Maureen
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
If you are talking about search as in ppc, I currently dont do any of that. I have in the past but that was months ago and mainly with retrogamer.

And yes I also noticed they updated their terms and stopped paying commissions on everything but retrogamer, cursormania and astrology toolbars.

I really didnt do much with them but the retrogamer toolbar was a nice addition to my other sites.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search