Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

Note: Dell SB is having "difficulties with reporting"

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
--------------------
Please Note: Dell Small Business is currently experiencing difficulties with reporting. Orders from 12/20 forward have been cancelled and will replaced with correct sales information shortly. We thank you for your patience as we get this issue corrected.
--------------------

From reporting.net.

Wonder how many sales that werent already lost will now be?

--
The Newer Nicer Joseph
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
Something must have gone haywire with the sales filtering tool. It is normally set to allow reporting of affiliate sales once the referr ID# records a minimum of 1000 clicks. Some how it must have failed and generated an unusual increase in sales or they'd have just ignored it.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?
Old
ABW Ambassador
Mike,

LOL.

--
The Newer Nicer Joseph
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
they have not paid my August 2002 check yet.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Bit,

If you'd like me to check on this, email me your Partner Gateway login name.

--scott

--
Scott Jangro
sjangro@befree.com
Old
ABW Ambassador
it is back today...the sales dollars dropped drastically from before the whole roll back...It looks like they rolled more back than they did forward!!!!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Survey Man,

The process isn't done yet. If you look at your reports, you should see that they're caught up until about a week and a half ago and they're still working to get the rest loaded.

You may have noticed a fluctuation as we're working through this, but please don't assess until it's completed. There should be a notice in the Dell SB area in reporting.net with that status in the next few days and I'll keep you posted as well.

If you want more specific info or if you're concerned, you should directly contact the affiliate manager for Dell SB.

--scott

--
Scott Jangro
sjangro@befree.com
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
He's my first challenge of 2003. All Dell affiliates on Befree who also have Dell creatives on Linkshare try and do a test purchase on the same day from both links. This includes Scott J. This will get the Dell AM's whoever they are to address what I've said for years. Dell can't automatically report sales if both the LS & BF tags are active.

Post your results back here and don't forget to cancel the transactions or order something cheap.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search