Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Russian Bound CJ Commission Check Lands In Australia

Tools Search
Old
Hi all,

I just received my CJ commission check for the month of June today, and attached to my envelop was another envelop meant for an affiliate who lives in Saratov, Russia.

There were complaints about this a while ago & I thought CJ had improved the situation! Any way if you are expecting a check & you live in the above place, rest assured that your check will be on its way tomorrow from Santa Barbara via Australia to Saratov.

Cheers
Old
Super Sh!t Stirrer
How can you be so irresponsible?!

Don't you know you are costing CJ the $25 fee for replacing this check? How do you expect them to make a profit so they can continue providing such great service this month?
Old
ABW Adviser Panel
Perhaps you can pop round and deliver it?

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search