Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Strange reporting

Tools Search
Old
Strange reporting

I usually check my activity for the day under the Transactions Report tab because the Performance Report tab is usually a little bit slower to report. It looks like the opposite is happening today. The sales amount on my Performance Report is higher than my Transaction Report and there has not been anything reported on the Transaction Report since 13:18. Is anyone else seeing this?
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yep, looks like a delay. Some others posted seeing the same - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...502#post771502
Old
I'm seeing the same thing. It looks like there is a transaction reporting delay.

I noticed that the CJ home page isn't loading the flash or their stylesheet either.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Same thing here.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yup, quick stats, performance, and transaction reports are all off, with performance stats winning for a first...
Old
ABW Ambassador
I just had a transaction post with a 9 hour delay between the event date and posting date.

Edited to add: Transactions seem to be trickling in now in the transaction reporting...

Last edited by meadowmufn; December 11th, 2007 at 11:25 PM. Reason: More info..
Old
ABW Ambassador
same here...

Looks like the reporting system is catching up. I'm now updated to 14:16PST (last post 21:22PST)

still nearly 7 hours behind....

But looks like the reports are now updating quickly...
Old
ABW Ambassador
It appears that the transaction reports have caught up with performance reports, for me anyway. But my last transaction event date was at around 6:30pm. Anybody seeing transactions with event dates after that time?
Old
wow, after it caught up, turned out to be the best day of the year!! YAY!
Old
ABW Ambassador
I have lost a 6 hour stretch of sales yesterday. Nothing from 15:00 to 21:00 hours. Has anyone else seen this kind of gap?

Last edited by Airstrip; December 12th, 2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Correction
Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airstrip
I have lost a 6 hour stretch of sales yesterday. Nothing from 15:00 to 21:00 hours. Has anyone else seen this kind of gap?
I have a gap from 18:52 to 22:00. It's entirely possible that I sold nothing during that time, but given that I had several sales every hour during the rest of the day leading up to that time, I do find that a little strange considering those are usually the best sales times for me.

Yesterday was the best day of the year in terms of sales/commissions for me too.
Old
ABW Ambassador
yesterday was a good day, today has been slow, i hope it is just the reporting
Old
Verbosely Virtuous Mutt
Send a message via AIM to spacedog
Today has been very slow for me. Unusual for a Wednesday. Especially a couple weeks before xmas.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Today is meant to be the busiest shopping day of the year! Well looking at my stats, that is not the case, maybe I have been hijacked by people using PPC?
Old
ABW Ambassador
Sales were strong for me up until shortly before 2pm. I was on pace for another record day. Then sales just stopped. I hope reporting is just behind.
Old
ABW Ambassador
my website stats were down a bit but still ... well there is still possibily more busier days yet, here is an old article from 2005 I dug up with some interesting info - http://www.internetretailer.com/inte...ayor-tues.html
Old
My numbers were also WAY down yesterday when I expected yesterday to be a very big day. I guess we will have to see what happens today.
Old
It looks like my sales from yesterday have been updated but they're down from what I expected I'm seeing a strange gap of about four hours in the afternoon where I had NO sales.
Old
ABW Ambassador
are you seeing reduced conversion rates or overall reduced clicks and visitors causing lower commissions? or is that a dreaded combination - harder to get visitors, increased PPC costs and lower conversions (so lower commissions) eroding profits on the table?
Old
ABW Ambassador
Sales are way, way down today for me... barely a trickle.
Old
ABW Ambassador
I think it will be better to focus on conversions than sales for discussion sake ..
Conversions are trending down since yesterday .. too early to draw any conclusions, though!.
Old
My conversion rates for yesterday are down - not by a whole lot, but still enough to make me sad Visitor count is also down by a bit from a few days ago, but then again, I had my best day a few days ago.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yesterday ended up been average, just low paying commissions but a few bonuses more than made up for it in the end!

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search