Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

Todd please help . "Ask a Question" is not working (Data Feed related question)

Tools Search
Old
When I go to "Ask a Question" section and type in my question, it brings me a window with FAQ about the data feed, also promising to email me with a confirmation (like it used to be), but I get nothing in my email, and when I go to "Question Status", my last message is not there! I already tried that way to communicate a week ago, and got no response, so I tried it again, with same result (no result).
The way I just did it: Support -> Ask a Question -> Category: linking -> Product Links.
Nothing...

Beer without vodka is wasted money
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via AIM to AffiliateBuddha Send a message via MSN to AffiliateBuddha Send a message via Yahoo to AffiliateBuddha
Bellow the FAQs, there is a button that says "Finish Sending" or something similar .. click on that and your message will be sent.

---
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood."~ The Tathagata
Old
AffiliateBuddha, you are the Buddha! I had to use scrolling to see that button, oh my god, 10 years online!!! LOL Just did it again and already got confirmation in email. Thanks a lot!

Beer without vodka is wasted money
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
I had the very same problem last week. Typed a long message and never got an answer. Later realized you have to scroll down the second page and hit that submit button.

Todd, GUI Guy, anyone at CJ, this page really needs to be fixed. Even long time users of AAQ like me missed it. Move the button up so it is visible.

Oh, by the way CJ, your Ask A Question support has been GREAT lately. Very quick response and very helpful. I'm impressed.

Thanks.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search