Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

ValueClick Bankrupt?

Tools Search
Old
Send a message via AIM to finaidguy
ValueClick Bankrupt?

I am still waiting to get paid for hundreds of July transactions. I called CJ and it seems that all of these unpaid transactions are from ValueClick. The person said that the reason that I was not getting paid was that ValueClick has no money in their advertiser account. So I guess this means that they just don't have to pay us?
Old
ABW Ambassador
That would be a very interesting response from the folks at CJ. Hope Todd can fill us in on what this is all about.
Old
ABW Ambassador
This is very misleading! The CJ rep probably told that the particular advertiser does not have any money left in the escrow to pay the affiliates.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
You CJ'ers might like to know that today Linkshare was sold to a japanese company :-) ....... this what i heard ......$425 million....
Old
ABW Ambassador
Valueclick continues to pay me on time, so i imagine it is an issue like ron said.

Chet
Old
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyearth
You CJ'ers might like to know that today Linkshare was sold to a japanese company :-) ....... this what i heard ......$425 million....
Wow, I started out making fun of this -- it sounded so ridiculous, but then I did a Google search and there it was.

http://news.google.com/news?q=linkshare
Old
ABW Ambassador
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-store.com
Wow, I started out making fun of this -- it sounded so ridiculous, but then I did a Google search and there it was.

http://news.google.com/news?q=linkshare
Its also posted twice on this forum.
Old
Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist
Quote:
That sale of Snare, for that amount of money, has me thinking up angles to pitch to rich dot-bubble 2.0ers for my "tastefully svelte" affiliate sites. Makes no difference to me what country the buyers come from, as long as their money's good!

I think I'll charge $400,000/page. And another $100 million on top of that for the "transaction portal page generation system."

Since the New Dot-Bubble 2.0ers obviously have enough money to just advertise the h#ll out of it and bypass (or just eat!) the SEs, they needn't concern themselves with Google and such one way or the other.

No need for them to wonder what to do with the old owner or invent a figurehead position for me. I'll watch the upcoming Dot-Bust 2.0 from my new custom-built Hawaiian manor and wish the new owners the best of luck in finding a Greater Fool to flip the sites to!
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcedit
This is very misleading! The CJ rep probably told that the particular advertiser does not have any money left in the escrow to pay the affiliates.
If I'm understanding the original post correctly, "that particular advertiser" is ValueClick, the parent company of CJ.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Old
Send a message via AIM to finaidguy
Yes, ValueClick is not only the owner, but also and advertiser. I did not get paid because the advertiser ValueClick has no money, not the owner.
Old
ABW Ambassador
The owner had better have money. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the title of this thread. Sure. I might not make much from cj anymore.

My earnings from cj are less than 10% of what I used to get from cj in the past. Still, I was hoping things would get better.

I really miss the good old days.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search