|  » Forgot your password?
Join

New Rugman promo code for 10% anything on-site

Tools Search
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to e-Gazer
New Rugman promo code for 10% anything on-site

Hi everyone! It's great to finally see the new board up and running! Please be advised that coupon code VR10 has now expired and I thank all of you who contributed to making it the most successful Rugman promo code ever! *round of applause*

To satisfy your coupon cravings, I've launched a new promo code in its place.

Code: SAVE10
Valid: Thurs., January 20th, 2005 to Monday, February 28th, 2005
Promotional details: 10% off all merchandise on site (including reg. and sale priced items). May not be used in conjunction to any other e-coupon discount.

Please ensure that if you're hosting our promo codes, that you're also hosting the disclaimer (above) required to protect our liabilities.

We look forward to its success! Please get in touch with me if you should have any questions or concerns.

On that note - best of business to all of you!

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search