Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

All Dead Image Links

Tools Search
Old
All Dead Image Links

Wow! This is amazing! All image links are dead links whether fed through Popshops or SAS. Even when I click through to the CSN site, the images are dead there too!
Old
ABW Ambassador
CSN's images were all missing yesterday too, but they showed up again in about 15 minutes. Of course I don't know how long they had been missing when I first noticed they were gone. Guess I need to go back and check again. aaaarrrrghh.
Old
Whew! The images are back. I hate it when this happens. I am sure my site visitors think we are total flakes when they see this. Just glad they are back!
Old
Affiliate Manager
Over the last week we have been moving information from one smaller server to a massive one due to space issues. If images weren't showing up, I would assume the issue can be attributed to this move as it caused many problems over the last couple of days. Luckily they were all solved quickly, but definitely keep me posted if you see anything out of the ordinary going forward and I can report it to our tech team.
E-mail: madeleine@gourmetgiftbaskets.com
www.GourmetGiftBaskets.com

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search