Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

I lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks this diet.

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
I lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks this diet.

I've been on a diet for the past 3 weeks and have managed to lose 25 pounds. The diet was given to me by my wifes friend who is from Chile, her husband lost over 40 pounds in 6 weeks. You basically cut out sugar, vegtables that grow beneath the earth (potatoes, carrots...) and bread, no fruit for first 10 days.

First 10 days goes like this

Drink plenty of water 4-6 liters per day

Breakfast
Black coffee/tee and splenda (no sugar allowed)
3 slices of crackerbread with low fat cheese

Lunch
Low fat yogurt

Dinner
As much salad/lettuce as you like with boiled chicken breast, boiled egg, medium sized tomato and some low fat cheese.

Dessert
Low fat yogurt mixed with sugar free Jello.

Don't eat anything after 6pm.

Try this for 10 days, then the diet changes to stage 2 diet (I'll post this 2nd stage later).
Old
AM Navigator
Send a message via Skype™ to Geno Prussakov
Wow! Congratulations!

They say that whatever is lost quickly is gained quickly. Keep it up! Discipline is key.

Congratulations again!

Geno

Twitter.com/ePrussakov
My blog - 1,300+ posts || My books & articles - aka "my publications"
Old
Speechless
You might need to change your avatar!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTProf
You might need to change your avatar!
LOL, I've got this diet in Spanish if anybody is interested, I haven't got a chance to translate it.
Old
ABW Founder
Send a message via AIM to Haiko de Poel, Jr.
Looks like a 1,200 cal diet, which is seriously low considering an average BMRs (basal metabolic rate) ranges in the 2400-2800 range. (calculate your BMR at http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator ). 8Lbs a week weight loss is really dangerous and most certainly mostly water weight and with out proper behavior and eating modification can easily return.

A healthy loss rate is around 2 lbs a week and a caloric intake around of 10X your body weight. With proper exercise to raise your metabolism you will keep the weight off for a real duration, if not permanently.

That all said, Congrats on the weight loss JJJay! Walk around the block a few times a day (or other activity) and it should stay off.

Haiko
The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli
Old
ABW Ambassador
Haiko, I've been drinking plenty of water 4-6 liters per day and walking an hour each day. I'm on the second 10 days now and I'm eating more, 2 chicken breasts, 2 tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs and a half liter of skimmed milk.

I've attached the diet to this post, sorry its in Spanish.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diet.PDF (101.7 KB, 386 views)
Old
CPA Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to Dina - MarketLeverage Blogger
Congratulations on your weight loss.
I would feel like I was starving all day on that diet! HA HA! I guess drinking all of that water would help fill me up though.
Old
ABW Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJay
I've been on a diet for the past 3 weeks and have managed to lose 25 pounds.
Congratulation JJJay,

Losing 25 pounds in 3 weeks it's not that easy, but it can be done. I know it can be done!

The hardest part is not in dropping off those pounds, the hardest part is in trying to not get them back later with compounded interest.
Quote:
The diet was given to me by my wifes friend who is from Chile, her husband lost over 40 pounds in 6 weeks.
That's a good amount, but has he been able to keep those 40 pounds off?
Quote:
You basically cut out sugar, vegtables that grow beneath the earth (potatoes, carrots...) and bread, no fruit for first 10 days.

First 10 days goes like this

Drink plenty of water 4-6 liters per day

Breakfast
Black coffee/tee and splenda (no sugar allowed)
3 slices of crackerbread with low fat cheese

Lunch
Low fat yogurt

Dinner
As much salad/lettuce as you like with boiled chicken breast, boiled egg, medium sized tomato and some low fat cheese.

Dessert
Low fat yogurt mixed with sugar free Jello.

Don't eat anything after 6pm.

Try this for 10 days, then the diet changes to stage 2 diet (I'll post this 2nd stage later).
Sorry to say this but, there is where most of the diets fail at the end.

Unless under some kind of medical treatment, or for other diagnostic health reasons.

Once you have to start worrying about what you can, or can't eat today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or for the rest of the year, then is when eventually, sooner or later, most of people will quit those diets, even if they seems to be working, and some pounds have come off, because that's the way it's.

There are many different ways to lose weight, but when it comes to follow any rules about about what you can, or can't eat, for a long period of time, no special food diet, is going to cut it at the end. (Been there, done that.)

Btw, long time ago I lost 45 pounds in just 21 days (three weeks), but that made no difference a few months later, when I saw the initial deposit, plust the added interest I got back.

Good luck with your diet JJJay!

I have another plan to start tomorrow, and I believe that plan will work better.
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to Travis Jacobson
Congratulations!

I have been trying to lose some weight as well recently. We promote so many fitness programs at affiliateCREW it has inspired me to get in shape! I don't know if I could follow that diet, but I have been eating healthier and working out a lot lately. Congratulations on the weight loss, the hard part is keeping it off. I have lost weight before, but quickly regained it once I felt I was where I needed to be and slacked off a little. Keep up the good work!
Old
ABW Ambassador
lose it slowly.
Old
What's the word?
Exercise more
Old
Losing weight to quickly!!!

It is great that you can lose weight so quickly.

There are many issues with losing weight really fast. Sure it is fine to lose maybe 10 to 15 pounds for a special occasion in a short period.

If you starve your body or have a very low calorie diet your body will start eating away at your muscle. Your body will go into starvation mode and burn the muscle along with some fat! This is why so many of those skinny people look like they are going to fall apart.

Here is my tip at losing weight and keeping it off.

Start by eating better by cutting out the junk such as pop, beer, candies, cakes, etc. Add more vegetables and fruits to your diet. Yes you can eat bread, but limit the intake. Try to stay away from canned food. Get help with meal planning.

The next step is to start living an active life. On your breaks go for a walk, stretch, or just do something that will get the heart pumping. When you are home do something with your kids that will get your heart pumping. Start an exercise routine. I give training to many people where the workout only lasts for about 20 minutes!! What is 20 minutes three times a week?

My suggestion is to lose no more than two pounds a week. Any more than that and you may start feeling less energy.

The more muscle you have the more fat you can burn. Remember, muscle ways more than fat. If you develop muscle your weight may not change. I like to go by inches lost not how much weight can be lost.

Stay fit and keep trying new things.

Serious Trainer
Old
Very Good! Keep it Up!
Old
hello can you please tell me if still you are doing this diet i want to do it, i was doing the cabbage soup diet and i lost 8 pound in a moth so i need lost 25 pound in 7 weeks pleasee
Old
ABW Ambassador
Haven't heard from him since, his last post was the next day.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust
Haven't heard from him since, his last post was the next day.
Probably starved to death or is too weak to sit at the computer.
Old
with the soup diet cabbage or sacred heart diet soup and i lost just 8 pound so i don't understand coz the diet soup total seem to have less calories than the diet this guy post so i am confuse how this diet seem have more calories and it gonna work better than the soup????
Old
ok here is my diet if somebody could say how many calories have the total in this diet and it is less o more than the diet this guy post? i know spanish i could translate the diet the guy post but is gonna take me time but for right now i need to know how much calories have this diet eating the soup every 3 hours

The Sacred Heart Diet: 7 Day Eating Plan
Over the seven days, in addition to as much soup as you want, there is a different diet for each day, which tells you what you can have in addition to the soup.
NOTE: You can have AS MUCH soup as you want. Many commenters to this hub have asked, so I am adding this to the description. If you do eat a lot of the soup, you may have to make a new batch. Just repeat the recipe!
Day One- Soup and fruit. (no bananas)
Day Two- Soup and vegetables (no dry beans, peas or corn), and then a baked potato with butter at dinnertime
Day Three- Soup, fruit and veggies (no potato!) By today, up to seven pounds could be shed!
Day Four- Bananas (at least three) and skim milk- on this day, the body will need calcium and potassium.
Day Five- Soup, 10-20 ounces of beef and tomatoes (one can or six fresh)
Day Six- Soup and as much beef and veggies you want
Day Seven- Soup, brown rice, veggies, unsweetened fruit juice
Approved drinks- water, black coffee, tea, sugar-free cranberry juice or unsweetened fruit juice. It is very important not to have alcohol or carbonated beverages- even diet soda.
How to Make the Soup:
Ingredients:
--2 cans of stewed tomatoes
--3 large green onions (I just bought a bag)
--1 large can of chicken broth (or beef broth)
--1 package of fat-free soup mix (I used Lipton Onion Mushroom)
--1 bunch celery
--2 can green beans (or the equivalent in frozen beans, which I prefer)
--2-3 green bell peppers
--2 lbs. carrots
Optional additions: fresh mushrooms, zucchini, squash, yellow onions, chopped garlic, chili flakes or cabbage.
Directions:
1. Chop veggies into small pieces and place in pot
2. Add water to cover
3. Season with salt, pepper as desired
4. Add canned veggies and soup mix
5. Bring to rapid boil
6. Reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender
7. Enjoy
Old
ABW Ambassador
Less calories does not mean more weight loss. If you get too few calories your body goes into starvation mode and starts conserving.
Old
well here is the diet the guy post in spanish

the first term o 10 dias ( no sugar no carbs or flour, no fruits, no alcohol)

- eat meat all the kind of meat you want
- a small tomatoe
- a yogurt low fat
- cheesse all kind
- craker gluten ( i don't know how translate gluten)
- diet jello

2 term 10 day

- 1/2 liter milk skim x day
- fruit x day : 2 orange , 1 apple, or 1 slice watermelow o cantaloupe, pinneapple
- veggies just col calabaza cucumber pepper brocoli
- 1 time in the 10 day brown rice o gluten spaguetti with fat free cream chesse
- ice water fruit: 3 stick x week

3 term 10 day

- add spaguetties or pasta diet whole wheat or made with gluten
- at the 25 day borke and have this day off a cheat day eat whatever you want
- fallow the diet till 30 day and broke one more time a cheat day then you ahve to do
4 day diet and 4 day no
3 day diet and 3 day no
2 days diet and 2 day no
1 day diet and 1 day no

and then you can have you lifestyle eateing good normal y exercises regulary
Old
Oh I Just See It The 2 Term 10 Day You Have To Add + The First Term Well I Someone Can Say Hoy I Can Loss 25 Pound In 7 Week It Should Be Good For Me I Am Working Out Too
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoworld
Less calories does not mean more weight loss. If you get too few calories your body goes into starvation mode and starts conserving.
I can confirm that more calories doesn't work either.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Old
Well done on losing 25 pounds, but as Geno said - make sure you don't fall back. Don't over-diet as by the looks you're not eating at all.
Old
Antisocial Media Expert
If the OP weighs 400 lbs then losing 25lbs in 3 weeks isn't unreasonable.

I lost "x-pounds" doesn't really mean much unless you know how much the person weighs because a 400lb person losing 25 lbs is a lot easier than a 140 lb person.
Old
SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
If the OP weighs 400 lbs then losing 25lbs in 3 weeks isn't unreasonable.

I lost "x-pounds" doesn't really mean much unless you know how much the person weighs because a 400lb person losing 25 lbs is a lot easier than a 140 lb person.
Good Point. Or if they are 125 and now weigh 100 it is frightening.

And I agree with the above people who have stated that exercise is the best weigh to lose weight. Get your metabolism back up. Most of our metabolisms have lowered as we get to certain ages.

Find some 30 to 45 minute exercise program that you like and try to make time for it 3 or 4 times a week.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search