Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Affiliate Management Days Discount available for ABestWeb Members!

Tools Search
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Affiliate Management Days Discount available for ABestWeb Members!

Thanks to Geno Prussakov for offering a discount to ABW members. Must be logged in to receive discount code.
Thanks From:
Old
AM Navigator
Thanks, Chuck.

I can't believe were only 3 weeks away from the second Affiliate Management Days show!

Should anyone have any questions about it, do let me know. I'll happily answer.
Old
AM Navigator
Affiliate Management Days West 2013

Folks,

Following the success of our two 2012 conferences (the inaugural one in San Francisco in Spring, and our second one in Fort Lauderdale in Fall), Affiliate Management Days is returning to San Francisco in 2013.

AM Days West 2013 is set to happen on April 16-17, 2013 at San Francisco Marriott Marquis. More about its content, location, keynotes and full agenda here.

IMPORTANT: Tomorrow (Fri, Dec 21, 2012) is the last day to register for the conference at Super Early Bird rates (to save upwards of $700.00 on your pass).

(Besides our two-day conference passes, we also offer combo passes with Conversion Conference and eMetrics, both of which will be co-located with AM Days West 2013).

I hope to see you in San Fran in April 2013!!

Geno
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Yahoo to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Skype™ to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow
I had the opportunity to attend the first AM Days in SF 2012, and it was great! Good networking, highly focused on only affiliate management. Hoping to make it to San Fran in April.
Thanks From:
Old
AM Navigator
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
I had the opportunity to attend the first AM Days in SF 2012, and it was great! Good networking, highly focused on only affiliate management. Hoping to make it to San Fran in April.
Thank you, Jeannine. Glad you enjoyed our inaugural conference; and looking forward to seeing you at the AM Days San Francisco 2013.

Happy New Year,

Geno

Tags
affiliate management days

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search