|  » Forgot your password?
Join

PMI - Performance Marketing Insights, NYC, March 12-13th

Tools Search
Old
Head of Content
PMI - Performance Marketing Insights, NYC, March 12-13th

Hi All.

Just a heads up that we're only 4 weeks away from our first Stateside Performance Marketing event, taking place in NYC on March 12/13th.

Performance Marketing Insights is a 600 capacity, two-day conference that is focusing on quality content and targeted networking.

Premium Sponsors include Affiliate Window, HasOffers, AffiliateTraction, Cake Marketing, Performance Horizon Group, Rakuten Linkshare and many more.

We've launched our two-day agenda which has over 50 industry-wide speakers and 20+ sessions covering all things performance, including Search, Social, Affiliate, E-mail, Mobile, Display, Data & Analytics.

The agenda will focus on local, international and global performance marketing strategy, alongside the latest techniques that are used in today's many CPX models that have become increasingly more attractive to the Fortune 500 over recent years.

Check out the Day One and Day Two agenda line up.

I've created a bespoke 15% off code for ABW members - ABW15PMI

Please drop me an e-mail, call or tweet using my signature details below if you have any questions about attending Performance Marketing Insights.

Twitter||LinkedIN||Email Me
SkypeID: chrisjohnski

Last edited by chrisjohnski; February 12th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Yahoo to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Skype™ to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow
I know our whole Affiliate Window team is very excited to be the Titanium Sponsor of the Performance Marketing Insights conference. I love looking over the speakers list - people you don't normally see speaking at most of the other events. Schedule does allow plenty of time for networking - my favorite part!

Hope this is but the first of many PMI Conferences!

And anyone coming, please make sure to say Hello to the crew from Affiliate Window!
Old
Head of Content
Just to add - our keynote speaker has just been announced.

KEYNOTE: WHY THE DIGITAL WALLET WARS MATTER

The pace at which mobile traffic and commerce has increased over recent years has led to a new breed of consumer being created that innovative advertisers, publishers and solutions are beginning to tap into.

The rise of agile consumers who browse, research and purchase both online and offline has created new opportunities across the entire customer journey, however a solution to remunerate, take payment and close the loop in this agile world was always going to be desired. Enter the digital wallet.

As a Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, Denée’s focus is disruption within the payments industry, and digital wallets are an important part of that. In this session, Denée will discuss: What is a digital wallet and why should marketers care about their rise? What are the early insights on consumer behaviour, preferences and expected rate of adoption? How can savvy marketers get in the game?

The digital wallet ecosystem is complex, but understanding where marketers can be a part of it and the opportunities that lie in waiting mustn’t go overlooked.

Performance Marketing Insights 15% off code for ABW members - ABW15PMI

Twitter||LinkedIN||Email Me
SkypeID: chrisjohnski
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Yahoo to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow Send a message via Skype™ to JCrooks - AffiliateWindow
Gotta love the agenda - two days, two tracks, 25 sessions, amazing speakers. Counting down the days.....

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search