Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

All Redcats Sites Offline??

Tools Search
Old
All Redcats Sites Offline??

I have been sending lots of traffic to the different Redcats Brands (One Stop Plus, Roamans, Bargain Catalog Outlet, Avenue) and have been wondering why I have NO sales according to Google.

Today I decided to re-check the links (they've only been up for 10 days or so and were checked and were working fine when I put them up). No matter what link I click on, I get redirected to a "Redcats USA are temporarily unavailable, please call us to place an order".

Now, I'm a newbie affiliate and prone to a bit of panic. Maybe this is not something to worry about, but I would appreciate the reassurance that this is normal?

How can I tell how long these links have been like this? Do I have to check links every day to make sure they are working?

Thanks,
lintlin
Old
15 years and counting
All Redcats Brands sites are down every night for maintenance or whatever. It has been like that for ever.
Pretty stupid to shut down their sites for so long. And yep, they have that affiliate unfriendly notice ""Redcats USA are temporarily unavailable, please call us to place an order""
They are not the only merchants in town. You can work with their competition.
Old
Thanks, Zeus, I didn't know that. Do you know how long they go offline every night? I will keep an eye on this! And I will be looking at different merchants, this is unacceptable.

Thanks again,
lintlin
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
15 years and counting
I've never had the patience to wait for their sites to come back. It's several hours, and all their sites (10) go offline at the same time.
Old
Google Affiliate Network Rep
Hello,

I have passed this to the account manager.

Thank you,

Jamie
Old
Sure wish the Account Manager would do something about this! I am trying to get a hubpage up quickly and would like to promote some stuff from one of these vendors, but I am unable to even get links.

This sucks.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Frustrated!!!

How annoying. I just spent the last 2 hrs shopping on Avenue's website (owned by Redcats USA) I clicked to check out at 3am and I got a msg saying how the site is shut down. I was placing a rather large order (Over $500) because Im moving out of the country in the next few weeks. Highly annoyed and aggravated. I hope I didn't just lose that whole order

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search