Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Thread: Anybody know what's going on with Jessica London, Roaman's, etc.

Tools Search
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:44 PM
ABW Ambassador
Anybody know what's going on with Jessica London, Roaman's, etc.

I don't recall receiving any emails about this and am not quite sure if I've missed something or not. When did OneStopPlus.com happen and are we credited for sales from it? If not, I'd think that's a big problem.

Usually subscribe to sites emails so I can be sure to keep up with what's going on. Received a regular Jessica London email to me and it was about OneStopPlus so I clicked the link in the email and there it was in the navigational links at the top of the site. It says int's your online fashion mall for sizes 12W to 44W. Some of the sites included are Jessica London, Roaman's, King Size Direct and others. Clicked on Roaman's and it has it up there, too. Don't know if they've always been at the bottom of the page but all the sites are listed there. I have separate banners and text links for the majority of these sites. So.....did all of these sites merge into OneStopPlus and I just am not aware of it or is something else going on here??

* OneStopPlus.com™ * Lane Bryant® Catalog * Roaman's ®
* Jessica London ® * The Sportsman's Guide * The Golf Warehouse
* Brylane Catalog Outlet ® * Chadwicks ® * Metrostyle™ * Chadwicks Catalog Outlet ® * La Redoute ® * BrylaneHome ®
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM
ABW Ambassador
It looks like some sort of shopping mall type site, their site, with all their merchants on it.
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:22 PM
ABW Ambassador
So....are you thinking that we receive credit for those sales from it?
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:30 PM
ABW Ambassador
I'm not sure, maybe not. Are you talking about a situation like:

Somebody comes to our site then clicks over to one of those merchants. We set a cookie.

They sign up for the regular newsletter from the merchant. The newsletter comes with a link to that site you mentioned. A mall type site with all their merchants. They click thru the newsletter, then off to the mall type site, then maybe thru those merchants? possibly overwriting our cookie.

Not sure if that's whats happening or not. You'd have to test it out.
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:53 PM
ABW Ambassador
I'm sorry...don't think I explained myself very well.
For example.
I have Roamans's on my site now. Click it and it takes you to the Roaman's site. At the Roaman's site up on the navigation bar, which is all a nice pretty purple color and OneStopPlus.com is the last in the navigation bar only it's white then turns dark purple when ya hover over it. If you click it...it then goes to the OneStopPlus.com site. At the OSP site in a large area it has Woman Within,Roaman's, Intimate Promise by Roaman's, Jessica London and King Size for Men. (all the other sites are listed at the bottom, which have a feeling they are on all the sites maybe? )

Those sites like Roaman's, JL and King Size are all in departments on the OneStopPlus site. There are still sites for Roaman's, etc. and I have em on my site. So....I'm confused.
Old December 1st, 2006, 04:00 PM
ABW Ambassador
Ok, I see what you're talking about. I see the link in the nav bar over to that site. I hope it doesn't, that would be a leak and kind of sneaky.
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:06 PM
ABW Ambassador
Yeap, that's what I'm afraid it is, too. Definitely wouldn't be too happy if that's the case.
Old January 11th, 2007, 03:24 AM
ABW Ambassador
OneStopPlus.com now have a program you can sign up for at Performics.
Old January 11th, 2007, 04:08 AM
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustNo1
So does that mean the cookie "travels" if customers move from one site to another, and that joining up with OneStopPlus.com mean getting commissioned for sales at any of their online stores?
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:33 AM
notary sojac
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustNo1
personally, I feel they belong in a much lower-grade network.

and they claim to be the only plus size shopping mall on the Web. I beat them by several years! and I knew at the time I wasn't the only one.

and my url is only six letters so I'm better.

so there.
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:39 AM
notary sojac
some clues:

this shows as a separate part of the affiliate rules, separate from the standard connectcommerce stuff:

Other Terms:
Affiliate agrees not to bid on the King Size Direct brand name (or any common misspelling or confusingly similar name) on any pay-for- placement search engine, including, but not limited to, Yahoo, Google, Miva, MSN, AltaVista, LookSmart, Ask and Kanoodle. Affiliate agrees not to use "official site" or registered/trademarked ® symbol in search copy ads when referring to King Size Direct. Affiliate agrees not to use the King Size Direct name in the display URL on Google, Yahoo/Overture, or MSN. Affiliates may not mask their URL with King Size Direct. Affiliates may not purchase and/or use any URLs that contain any trademarks or tradenames of King Size Direct or any common misspellings or mistypings of any of the foregoing. Coupon Policy: Affiliate also agrees not to utilize, advertise or otherwise promote King Size Direct's promotional code or coupon not made available to the Affiliate through ConnectCommerce or Performics without first obtaining written permission from the Performics program management team and/or Redcats USA. Violation in terms may result in, among other things, immediate termination from the programs.

=============
which may be the evidence of Redcats USA and/or King Size Direct's hand in the project.

if all these merchants are in the same boat, this may really confuse the cookie issue.
Old January 15th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Affiliate Network Rep
Hello,

One Stop Plus is a merchant grouped with the rest of the Redcats brands. Cookies are dropped for all 11 brands. When a purchase is made, the commission is attributed to that brand. That means if an affiliate is approved for the One Stop Plus program and the customer goes to another Redcats site first and then clicks on the One Stop Plus link at the bottom, they will receive commission on the One Stop Plus order.

Redcats brands: Brylane Catalog Outlet, Brylane Home, Chadwick's, Chadwick's Outlet, Jessica London, King Size Direct, La Redoute, Lane Bryant Catalog, Metrostyle-Lerner Catalog, Roaman's, One Stop Plus

If you have additional questions, please email affiliateATperformics.com.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:12 PM
The slot machine that IS paid!
Send a message via AIM to Billy Kay Send a message via Yahoo to Billy Kay
Jamie,

Just got an email from Mary and Kelly - they're coming to Vegas. Howzabout you and Larry? Ya' comin?
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:15 PM
The slot machine that IS paid!
Send a message via AIM to Billy Kay Send a message via Yahoo to Billy Kay
Never mind! Just saw another post from Jamie saying no - you can email me a drink!
Old January 18th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Affiliate Network Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Kay
Never mind! Just saw another post from Jamie saying no - you can email me a drink!
I'll be in Vegas from Monday morning through Wednesday morning. Stop by the booth to say hi. If anyone wants to set up some time to meet during the summit, send me a pm or an email and we can trade numbers, etc.

Larry Adams
Affiliate Product Manager

ladams @ you know where .com

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search