Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Leaving the networks and paving our own way

Tools Search
Old
Send a message via AIM to prestobiz
Leaving the networks and paving our own way

After spending some time as merchant in a few of the popular affiliate program networks, we have decided to go out on our own and offer a truly unique affiliate program. The concept is simple, provide our affiliates with the tools they need (creatives, text ads, tracking links, dynamic co-branded pages) to bring new customers our way, and in return we deliver a $25 to $100 commission for each sale.

So, what is the product up for promotion? PrestoStore, a complete online store building service, and PrestoCart, and easily integrated shopping cart system.

Better yet...there is no cost to join as an affiliate. No risk, only earning opportunity. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate and/or learning more, reply or pm me.

Thanks!
Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestobiz
Better yet...there is no cost to join as an affiliate.
Aren't all affiliate pgms free to join.
Old
sam park-

yeah...i had included that because believe it or not, i have received questions about that earlier in the development stage of this program.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Haiko-

PrestoBiz has purchased a new program announcement. In the past, I had kept my updates under that post, but I felt that this announcement was better placed in the "In-House" category.

As for being "spammy", I apologize for coming across as inexperienced, an obvious "newbie", and/or annoying. I can respect you wanting to protect your rights to paid advertising. That is why we had purchased a spot previously.
Old
http and a telephoto
Send a message via Yahoo to loxly Send a message via Skype™ to loxly
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestobiz
Haiko-

PrestoBiz has purchased a new program announcement. In the past, I had kept my updates under that post, but I felt that this announcement was better placed in the "In-House" category.

As for being "spammy", I apologize for coming across as inexperienced, an obvious "newbie", and/or annoying. I can respect you wanting to protect your rights to paid advertising. That is why we had purchased a spot previously.
It would be better to post in that paid thread, because not everyone remembers a specific thread. And since you haven't participated much here, no one recalls your previous postings.

A link to that thread would be helpful.
Old
loxly-

advice taken thank you for the constructive and helpful feedback.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search