|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Caught in the web..

Tools Search
Old
Caught in the web..

Hi everyone,

I'm De and I'm ready to join the madness. and are completely new to all this but are going to try to put my post grad studies in media and communication to a less than academic use.

I have a domain name registered, I have a host, I have purchased a template, I have written a lot of content I just need my ISP provider to update. I am unable to see my site yet. I live in Cambodia (which is challenging in itself) and have been waiting three days so far to access my site.

Waiting......

Kind of patiently....

For Blast off!!!!!

Great, helpful site. On holidays at the moment, so have lots of time to devote to my new obsession!
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Hello De and welcome to ABestWeb! Glad to see you jumping in but don't quite understand what you are waiting on from your ISP? You should have either Cpanel or ftp capability to upload your content.
Old
Thanks for the welcome Chuck. Yes, being a noob I also didn't set the namechangers correctly and just forwarded the host server and as a result wasted two days. All under control now though and part of the learning curve.

By the way, leopard print and tevas does work.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Thanks, that was a rugby going away party for a good friend. The youngest is almost 12 now.
Old
Go the All Blacks! 2011 is the year it's gonna happen.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Welcome, Deessell!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to change your nameservers. I'm sure your learning a lot setting up your first site

If you need any help, just create a thread. You'll find a lot of helpful members here in ABW.

All the best!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Don't worry Deessell, I know the difficulty of working online from a third world country, as I myself live in one. You may find some difficulties, but there is always a way, be optimistic
Old
ABW Ambassador
Send a message via ICQ to Greg Rice Send a message via AIM to Greg Rice Send a message via MSN to Greg Rice Send a message via Yahoo to Greg Rice
Welcome to ABW De! Your waiting reminds me of the old days when it took a good week or more for your domain name to propagate. It was excruciating pain then so I feel your pain now. Hang in there!

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search