|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Direction

Tools Search
Old
Direction

Hi everyone

first of all i would like to introduce myslf to you and the forum. My name is Stephen and i'm currently working and living in Thailand where i have been for almost fours. Apart frpm the obvious reasons for living here one of the greatest benefits is the salary isn't bad and I have lot's of time on my hands for other things. I am now in the process of uploading my second affiliated site to the web but need to have some opinions on direction. I originally started out in the travel industry marketing hotel bookings for thailand but I haven't done much with the site due to the lack of direction. There is lot's of room to introduce other affiliated products on the site but i need some tips on what to do next. My second site is health plan based and is awaiting upload. Can someone please give me some direction on this site. I'm thinking about implementing lot's more info which will help people undertsand more about Thailand. I was going to use this site as a means of traffic for my med site.....please take a look at my site.

www.thaitreasuretrove.com
Old
AM Navigator
Jonahboy,

First of all, let me welcome you to ABW.

Secondly, I have a question. What is the "obvious reson for living" in Thailand?

Finally, to you questions: (1) At your Thailand travel site, you can sell traveller's products (from suitcases to plug adaptors), ethnic gifts, tanning creams, etc (check what other travel sites are selling); (2) The health plan site can sell vitamins and stuff like that...

Nice avatar, by the way!

Geno
Old
Send a message via MSN to amanda_mytights
I really like the site - once you begin adding more links etc. I just hope you will try to keep the site looking as elegant as it looks now. I think it would be a great tool for anyone traveling to thailand, by the way if I have any friends going there I will direct them to your site for information.

Good luck,
Amanda
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
Jonahboy,

First of all, let me welcome you to ABW.

Secondly, I have a question. What is the "obvious reson for living" in Thailand?

Finally, to you questions: (1) At your Thailand travel site, you can sell traveller's products (from suitcases to plug adaptors), ethnic gifts, tanning creams, etc (check what other travel sites are selling); (2) The health plan site can sell vitamins and stuff like that...

Nice avatar, by the way!

Geno
Thanks for the info. My reason for been here originally stems from the love of travel but now it's more about the relaxed easy life and the perfect location. Been 33 is a great age to be here also as it put's me in the driving seat for the romatic side of life. "so to speak"

your points have been noted and if you ever need any advice about thailand and holidays, locations, beaches ect please don't hesitate to ask. If you have any programs you would like to mention i would be grateful.

Thank-you
Old
Thank-you

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda_mytights
I really like the site - once you begin adding more links etc. I just hope you will try to keep the site looking as elegant as it looks now. I think it would be a great tool for anyone traveling to thailand, by the way if I have any friends going there I will direct them to your site for information.

Good luck,
Amanda
Hi Amanda

I feel it's going to be a long rocky road to success but having the time and motivation i have here in Thailand there's a great possiblitly it'll all fall in place. I have to focus on marketing and not look back now as site build seems to be the easiere part. I'm so happy you think my site is presentable and i'm going to try to promote and build on it in the near future. I see your valuable point about not clustering the site and i think that adding pages instead on conent on the pages you already see will help me maintain the presentation and easy click through. Thanks for you kind remarks, something i really need right now is direction and good people with honest comments to help me succeed. I'm also happy about you comment on sending traffic my way. If i can help you in anyway with holiday info, places to stay and Thailand in general please don't hesitate to ask. It's a great place for adventure and some of the most beautiful places are right here on my doorstep.

Thanks Amanda
Old
AM Navigator
Thanks for your reply, Jonahboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonahboy
your points have been noted and if you ever need any advice about thailand and holidays, locations, beaches ect please don't hesitate to ask. If you have any programs you would like to mention i would be grateful.
Thank you. Turning this around, you "ever need any advice about Russia and holidays, locations", gifts, crafts, militaria, etc, do not hesitate to ask me. We are a merchant, but the best thing we sell (that would fit the Thailand theme) are T-shirts...

Browse around. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of good merchants selling the stuff I've mentioned before.

Geno
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Hello
I'm new here..just looking around. I'm having fun and adding sites along the way.
Hope everyone has a good one and all the luck to you. Geno I'm one of yours great site!
Destinyschild

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search