|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Thread: Heard a lot about ABW

Tools Search
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Heard a lot about ABW

HI Everyone,

I have been introduced to this forum by a friend of mine who said this is one forum you need to be in to learn a lot about Affiliate Marketing. While there was another one who said, one needs to be thick skinned in order to continue at ABW. Since I have heard the good and the bad, I decided to take the good and start participating,come what may.Anyway,while learning people tend to make mistakes and in the bargain get shouted at,but all this is part of life.One needs to take it in its stride and get on with life.People learn only from mistakes,I am sure the veterans out here were also newbies once and must have faced similar problems.

Here I come,all out to learn and also get bashed when needed.Not always !!!

Cheers
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:35 AM
ABW Adviser Panel
As long as you come here with an open mind, are prepared to read a lot and don't spam then you should be OK

:
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:42 AM
The Seal of Aproval
Welcome aboard Sueyep. ABW has got to be the greatest single resource for affiliate marketing knowledge. Some of the best in the industry post here on a regular basis and there's an archive that would be worth millions if ever edited, condensed and published.

I don't know that we're particularly brutal to the typical user. As you can imagine we get a lot of new users that don't read the rules, look for quick fixes and answers ("how can I make a million $$, THIS WEEK") and in many cases decide that they don't like the rules and decide that they should be changed to accommodate THEM. Like that's gonna happen.

So as long as you're not looking to ABW to solve all of life's problems for you, and you intend to research questions before posting them and have no intention of SPAMMING us or promoting yourself or site; you'll fit in pretty well.

Oh, did I forget to mention that you should avoid personal attacks. Too often we get a noob that asks a question, a veteran gives an honest assessment and they're flamed because the OP doesn't like the response. Not a good idea. Attacking the responder doesn't change the realities.

So pull up a chair get comfortable and dig in. There's a lot being covered today.

-rematt
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Affiliate Manager
Welcome. I am fairly new myself and have not had very many spit balls launched at me.
Old July 29th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via Skype™ to Matt McWilliams
Welcome Sueyep!
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Affiliate Manager
Thick skinned? Na....
Welcome!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
....pretty good people here, pretty dang smart to. I am fairly new, site has so much value ABW should charge to be a part of it....
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Read Read Read...the only people that get attacked are the link spammers mercilessly....well maybe not but I preferred the dramatic touch. lol Welcome.
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
ABW Founder
Send a message via AIM to Haiko de Poel, Jr.
Honest, productive and hard working ethical networks, merchants or affiliates have nothing to worry about, this is a safe haven oasis in the muck and horsehockey of the WWW, all else yeah we slap & chop them to pieces.

That said, Welcome to the family Sueyep!

Haiko
The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Affiliate Manager
welcome! and I think all the others said it so well!
Old July 30th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Thanks everyone.

Rematt, yes I did read the rules before i decided to post my thread. In fact the first thread that I read was the 'Magic Bullet" which is a must read one for all the newbies.

I have definitely come with an open mind to read and learn a lot from ABW, please do bear with me if I do ask any dumb questions.

Cheers
Old July 30th, 2009, 08:04 AM
The Seal of Aproval
Dumb questions are fine. Look at most of mine. I think you'll fit in just fine.

-rematt
Old July 31st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Welcome aboard and I think you are off to a good start. Just join the conversation if you have something to say and don't try to push an agenda.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:44 PM
welcome, lots of people to meet here if you want.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search