Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Hi There!

Tools Search
Old
Hi There!

Hello everyone. My name is Melissa. I'm new here to the forum. I've been marketing online since June 2011. I have two passive income businesses I do, and a social media site that I have chosen to be my main thing. I have many questions and a few answers to contribute at the moment, and hoping to turn it into more answers later on. I enjoy having free time to spend with my three children. I also, recently went down to one day a week at the restaurant I've been serving at for a year and a half so that I can focus on my children and my business. This makes the kids happy. It allowed me to throw a nice birthday party for my 1 year old and my 4 year old. I wound up here because I want to learn as much as I can and help others at the same time.

I hope you all have a great day!
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Hello Melissa and welcome to ABestWeb! Are you making money as an affiliate on any of your businesses?
Old
Yes I am making money in my two passive businesses. I haven't really made any money in the social media site yet. I am new there and chose it as my primary business because I want to be able to help others while I learn. I have two children under 5 years, so I am just taking it as I go.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Are you making money as an affiliate on any of your businesses?
You missed my question which leads me to believe that you are a network marketer and not an affiliate marketer. We are not interested in network marketing unless it has an affiliate component. Then it would have to stand on its merits and you would have to pay for advertising. So again I ask the question: Are you making money as an affiliate on any of your businesses?
Old
Yes, in one of my businesses I get paid as an affiliate. I place an ad and they pay me.

Please forgive me but I am new to this whole forum thing. I do not want to be to vague, as I'm sure you just want an honest answer to your question. I will gladly tell you the name of the company that I am an affiliate for but only if I can be certain that I would not be breaking the rules here.

I am not sure what the social media site would be considered. It says that I have an affiliate link, so I would like to assume that would mean I am being an affiliate.

The third also offers the ability to earn commissions off purchases made through my affiliate link, but I choose not to actively promote it for many reasons.

Honestly, my main purpose for coming here is to learn, learn, learn. Then I can help the next person along the way. I am a mother of 3 and I am determined to be successful online so that I can give my children a better life.
Old
OPM and Moderator
You help others by learning to be successful and becoming part of the community. Sounds like indeed you are an affiliate. What can the community help you with? Be specific.

We love mommy bloggers but being a mother of 3 doesn't get you any more than me being the step father of four. You give your kids a better life when you can be a successful affiliate and work from home. Feel free to post your sites for review in the review forum where members can give you guidance.
Thanks From:
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Thank you for your acceptance. I think for the moment I'm just going to poke my head around in the different topics to see what there is. Like I said I am new to forums, so I'm not exactly sure how it all works.

Do watch for some questions from me. I am very inquisitive. I'm sure you know that being new to this business is tough. After all, most of us start at the bottom and have to figure out our way up.

Thanks for sharing about your children. I'm sure you can relate on how it feels to try and balance it all. Perhaps you have a schedule worked out. I am patiently waiting for my 1 year old to start school so that I can set up a real schedule. For now though, I'm just going to learn and enjoy how darling my 1 year old is. My 4 year old and 12 year old are a little more cooperative when it comes to letting me sit at the computer for a while.
Thanks From:

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search