|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Thread: Hy I am Greg from Austria

Tools Search
Old January 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Hy I am Greg from Austria

Hy Everyone,
My Name is Greg, I am from Austria, Europe. I am Member of ABW since half an year but did not use it active yet. Now I want to start by interducing myself.

I work as an affiliate and conslutant in E-Marketing which includes not only online-marketing, SEO and SEM but also PR and other stuf which companys should considre.

If anyone needs help with affiliate marketing in Europe feel free to contact me. If you have any offers, ideas or just want to say hello, I would welcome everything - just do not hesitat to contact me.
Old January 18th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to MollyBradford
Servus Greg,

WELCOME!

as an American who understands a bit about affiliate marketing (and speaks nearly fluent German)... do you think there are opportunities for someone like me to consult or work for a German-speaking ecommerce company?

HB Enterprises, Inc - MissoulaEvents.net, BozementEvents.net, BoiseEvents.net, Missoula Indoor Ads
mollymissoula[at]gmail[dot]com
twitter.com/mhaislnut
yahoo & google chat: mhaislnut
Old January 18th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Gruß Gott!

Welcome to ABW, it's nice to see someone else in the German-speaking countries. I'm Canadian, but have lived in Germany (near Mainz/Frankfurt) for the last 13 years.

Will you be going to the A4U Expo in Munich in May? I just made my hotel reservations today, was feeling the need to do so with all the other Affiliate Summit posts lately.

Looking forward to hearing more about you!

Stephenie
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM
ABW Adviser Panel
Hi Greg,

I am the proud owner of a T-Shirt that says "Austria: No Kangaroos" that I bought once in Wien.

Unfortunately, there are Kangaroos in Austria...

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search