|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

New Member from Florida

Tools Search
Old
New Member from Florida

Hi,
New to these forums. I'm a new merchant (just paid for and posted our new affiiliate program announcement) and trying to get to know these boards. I've been a moderator at one of the major search engine forums for a lot of years and am looking forward to getting to getting to know this community and learning more about affiliate marketing.

Warm Regards,
GolfGiftGuy
Old
Send a message via MSN to Mark Robbins
Welcome Aboard GolfGiftGuy. where about are you in Florida?
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Hello GolfGiftGuy, Welcome to ABW

Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Welcome to ABW!
Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to ayakobing
Nice to meet you. Your name just reminded me that I did not get to play golf this year...
Old
Thanks!

I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Ayako, sorry you didn't get a chance to play. My brother and I went to visit with some golf pros we sponsor at a tournament in Baltimore. Beautiful area. Love the inner harbor.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Affiliate Network Rep
Send a message via AIM to ayakobing
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgiftguy
I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Ayako, sorry you didn't get a chance to play. My brother and I went to visit with some golf pros we sponsor at a tournament in Baltimore. Beautiful area. Love the inner harbor.
Oh great! Our company is located at Tide Point which is right on the inner harbor. I went to see the Booz Allen Classic in Potomac area a few years ago and it was so much fun. Hopefully I will get to play and watch next year.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hello and Welcome GolfGiftGuy! I'll have to check you guys out after rediscovering my love for the game this summer. I'm a former "Red Hawk of the year" for best golfer in my high school and also have a hole-in-one to my credit, but unfortunately only had the chance to play about 5 times this year. I hope to get back in the groove next summer. Good luck!
Old
ABW Ambassador
Welcome to ABW GolfGiftGuy. You've come to the right place to learn the ropes of affiliate marketing. Sit back, relax, and join right in...

X
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronald Marva - SEOP
Welcome to ABW! I've checked out your program already. Good one.

Golf season is just around the corner. Hope to see you in one my visits at Fort Lauderdale.
Old
David,
You sound like a talented golfer! I get to play often but I don't take it seriously enough to be that good. I'm good enough that I can play without getting embarrassed. I have a belief that there's about one in every thousand people to whom golf is intuitive. The rest of us work like crazy to try and learn something that's intuitive to just a small fraction of the population. Don't get me wrong, everyone has to practice, but to some it's ummm....an easier journey!
Old
Ed,
Thanks for the welcome!

Ronald,
Thanks for checking out our program. Hope you can make some money with us!!!
Old
Affiliate Manager
That's an interesting theory you have there. As far as me being talented, I am recruited to play in some scrambles because I can hit a pretty long ball consistently over 300 yards sometimes 350, but it's the short game that I've lost touch with the most. As I'm sure you know that's where you can really make some improvements in your score and is also most frustrating.

I read this book one time called "Putting Out Of Your Mind" by Dr. Bob Rotella, great book for putting and also made me realize the power of the mind which has been great for my everyday life as well. I see that you have some good instructional books but didn't notice this one on your site, just a suggestion as I would highly recommend it.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Send a message via AIM to Stephanie Lichtenstein
Welcome to ABW GolfGiftGuy! We are located in Miami
Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein
Old
the mind and more...

David,
That's hitting it far! I can see how you'd get recruited for scrambles. You must have read my mind....my putting's been killing me! We will look for and add your suggested book (think I may be the first customer for it).

Stephanie,
Thanks...Tamarac here...suburb of Ft. Laud.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Welcome GolfGiftGuy! I absolutely Love Golf.
Old
jody,
Thanks for the welcome! I love golf too. We've developed several other industry leading golf related web sites that pertain to logo golf balls, tees, spikes, etc. Not nearly as "fun" as the golf gift site that we just announced in the paid announcements section of these forums. I've been having a lot of fun selecting cool fun stuff for the new site.

Regards,
GolfGiftGuy
Old
Hi

I am just new to this forum, am looking forward to enhance my knowledge in affiliate marketing.I have been in Internet Marketing almost 1 year.I do wish and expect to make many friends as possible to improve and strengthen my practical experience with the pro's in Affiliate's field of expertise.

Warm Regards

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search