|  » Forgot your password?

Notices

figleaves.com Affiliate Program Manager Available

Tools
Old
figleaves.com Affiliate Program Manager Available

Affiliate Program Manager
New York

figleaves.com is the world’s leading multi-brand intimate apparel retailer with offices in New York and London. We sell over 200 brands, including Calvin Klein, DKNY, D&G, Moschino, Cosabella and Wonderbra to customers in over 66 countries. Visit www.figleaves.com to preview our website.

The New York office is seeking a highly results oriented and hands-on Affiliate Program Manager to develop and manage our rapidly expanding US affiliate program. This individual will bring established affiliate industry contacts and experience and the strong people skills to continue developing positive relationships with external partners and colleagues. They will enjoy negotiating paid ad placements to achieve corporate ROI targets as well the development of innovative marketing campaigns and creative content to support affiliate sales growth.. The position reports to the US Marketing Director.

The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast paced, challenging start-up environment and possesses:
* 2-4 years in affiliate program management
* Working knowledge of e-commerce operations
* Strong analytical skills to support sound business recommendations
* Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks
simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
* Exceptional leadership, people management and communication skills
* Relentlessly high standards and can operate at all levels – no task is beneath her/him
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
* Knowledge of the LinkShare Network desirable

Please email your résumé, with a cover letter including salary requirements (only applications including salary history will be considered) to t21@figleaves.com. We will only contact applicants whose background we feel is suitable for the position. (Relocation is not available.)

figleaves.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive salaries, a full benefits package and the chance to join a great new team.
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to e-Gazer
Hi Bobbie,

Hope all is well!

Is this position solely available on an in-house basis, or would the powers that be consider outsourcing to a professional, experienced third party via telecommute?

Best regards,
Old
ABW Ambassador
Just curious about the office dress code. Are fig leaves required or simply optional?
Old
Hey Liz:

How are you? No, figleaves.com would like someone in the office. I'm relocating and moving to SC and will support them P/T until they find a replacement. I'm only planning to work part-time no more than 15 hours a week and talking to folks about consulting. What's up with you?

Regards,
Bobbie
Old
Hey Bobbie,

Thanks for the update! I had sent you a PM as well - not sure if you received it yet or not. It was essentially the same thing but gave you a brief update on myself as well.

Will you be keeping within the AM industry after your move?

All the best!
Old
The slot machine that IS paid!
Send a message via AIM to Billy Kay Send a message via Yahoo to Billy Kay
Bobbie "Many-Last-Names" is here!!!

Welcome. There was a complimentary post about you (re: your old job) yesterday

Billy
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
The slot machine that IS paid!
Send a message via AIM to Billy Kay Send a message via Yahoo to Billy Kay
Liz Gazer at Figleaves!

Like we don't tease her enough already

(I've got about 500 comments waiting should you get the job!)
Old
Hi Billy:

Nice to hear from you too! Didn't see the post and couldn't find it. Liz - yes, I plan to consult from sunny South Carolina so I'll still be in the business.
Old
Billy!!

I still remember the cartoon you ever-so-artistically doctored up way back in the days.... what a hoot! I can ONLY imagine what kind of cartoons would be next in line.

Bobbie - got your vmail & your email - I'll be sure to give you a dingle (and I do mean a phonecall) as soon as I can.

Talk to you soon!
Liz

Tools