Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Product Level Reporting is Live on ShareASale!

Tools Search
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via Skype™ to Matt McWilliams
Product Level Reporting is Live on ShareASale!

Earlier today we added Product Level Reporting on ShareASale meaning that you can now see what product was purchased by the customer on each sale going forward.

It’s super easy to access this information. Just click on “Activity Details” under Reports/Stats. It's on the upper left when you login to ShareASale.

Then run the report for the time period you want and each sale will report the product that was purchased, such as this example:

If more than one product is purchased, it will list each one separated by a comma. If more than one of a single product is purchased, it will display the number that were bought as well.

I hope this helps you track things better.. As we add more and more courses, I am sure this will be even more useful.

Speaking of new courses, be sure to check out the updates here in the forum about our upcoming Bass Guitar Spotlight course (and Fingerstyle Guitar as well)!

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=129520

Also, if you got the email about it, don’t forget the look for the Easter Egg!

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search