Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Notices

Must have software for every affiliate marketer - Nifty Stats!

Tools Search
Old
Must have software for every affiliate marketer - Nifty Stats!

Hi there!

Anyone using this excellent piece of software? It's called niftystats and it allows you to download statistics from all affiliate programs you promote and represent it in one interface. You can export it, analyze it etc etc. And it can track campaigns also.

A nice time saver

Last edited by BurgerBoy; October 13th, 2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: unlinked
Old
I am actually looking for software of this kind to help me track what's going on in the 4 different affiliate networks I'm working with.
Can anyone who has used it share their opinion about it? Is there a competing software that I should know about and check out?
Note: I don't do PPC marketing. My sites get traffic from social media and search engines - so I don't need a really complicated software that tracks all that. I just want to be able to have all my stats about click-thrus and sales in one place, so that I don't have to trawl around the networks constantly.
Any advice will be appreciated!
Old
Nifty Stats is all about that you are looking for
So for example if you are promoting sites from ClickBank, Linkshare and you are also pushing Google Adsense, then you can check it inside one interface.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
You seem to be a pretty big fan. Do you have any association with Nifty Stats, or are you just a happy customer?
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Old
I'm just a happy costumer, was using the free version, but have upgraded to pro (more features and ad free). Also if you wish to make any money and got a webmaster page, then they have an affiliate program. They pay $5 for free install and $20 if somebody upgrades, or something like that.

It does the job
Old
I noticed you have been pushing it on other forums too with Links?

Last edited by BurgerBoy; November 5th, 2010 at 06:01 AM.
Old
Yes I've a link to a landing page of mine in the signature at other boards. But here I've no backlink and I'm still pushing it, so you can see that I'm pretty confident about the quality of that product
Old
ABW Ambassador
The kind of customer that every merchant wishes they could find. Someone who dedicates their efforts at promotion without any thought of personal gain.
Old
If the software won't be that good I won't be posting in this thread, so first they can thank theirselves
Old
Analytics Dude
Far be it from us to criticize altruism.

Kayak Fishing
Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing
Old
Affiliate Manager
Or perhaps you really are affiliated with the website and just pretending like your a happy customer. Not necessarily saying you are, just seems a little fishy to me.
Old
I have been reading this post about plans to create open source software for affiliate statistics. In the thread there is mention of a project thread but no link.

Did these plans get off the ground? I haven't been able to find a project thread.

Paul
Old
ABW Ambassador
That post is from 2007. If it had gone anywhere it would probably be finished by now and in common use. Alas.
Old
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
That post is from 2007.
Yes, I was hoping it would be alive and kicking by now! How can I find out what happened to the project?

Paul
Old
I would assume you would have to put passwords into this software...... uhh... not happenin' in a million years.
Old
alternative affiliate tracking software

Hi all

I have just noticed this post and thought I would let you know about another option. as it seems to be the solution you might be looking for based on this thread. We have just launched in beta and it's free to use.

It's a web based software which aggregates affiliate networks and gives you lots of options for KPI analysis of your data in an easy to use interface.

Yes you do have to add your login details for some networks, but they are fully encrypted and protected by various security methods. There are also some networks that you can just add your API passwords for.

Hope it helps!
style="color: green; font-weight: bold;">Moderator Note: Please see http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ for announcements

Last edited by 2busy; March 8th, 2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Unpaid Ad

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search