Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

Adsense and PostNuke

Tools Search
Old
Hi All:

I am new at all this stuff, so I figured I would ask the pros.

I am attempting to "Monetize" my site (Leenkz.Com) and I have started by adding Adsense, I had no problem adding a html block and inserting the adsense code into it, but the problem im having is the following: At the Adsense site, it says that you can now have up to three adsense thingys in each web page, but, when I add a second html block to my postnuke, and I add the adsense code, nothing shows up in the block. Is there an issue with Adsense and php pages, or am I doing something wrong???

Any help would be greatly apreciated,
Old
http and a telephoto
Send a message via Yahoo to loxly Send a message via Skype™ to loxly
It means there aren't enough ads to fill the second space yet. Give it a day or two. You can always put an altad in so that the space is used for something that benefits you when there are no ads to show.

I have leaderboards that should show 4 ads at a time and on some of my sites there are consistantly only 2 or 3 and sometimes only one ad shown. It all depends on the AdWords inventory for your keywords.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search