Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

Common US Bank ATM Withdrawal Limit?

Tools Search
Old
I am curious on what is the common US Bank ATM withdrawal limit per day? And also how much can you windraw at a single time from the ATM?

In my country, maximum withdrawal is 2,000/day and each withdrawal is 1,000 maximum. So we need to withdraw twice if we need to withdraw 2,000.
Old
ABW Veteran Student
I thought it was the machine that dictated the amount.
Old
I have wellsfargo accounts and the limit is set at the card level, there are different limits for ATM vs POS. When you get a card there are defaults but you can change them to anything you want by calling your bank.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
My local bank has a max of $300 per day for a ATM withdraw. Most other banks I'm familiar with also have a limitation of around this number.
Old
ABW Ambassador
My bank also uses $300 as a default...if you want it raised, a request in writing must be made.
Old
notary sojac
in Central New York State limits run from 300 to 500 dollars per transaction or per day, or three transactions per day with a limit of 300-500. depends on your individual bank, I think, here.
Old
ABW Ambassador
My US bank has a $2000/day, but ATM machines here in my country have a $170 withdrawal maximum, so you will have to repeat the proccess several times to get that..! I did 6 in a row once, that's a lot here.
Old
ABW Ambassador
One of our banks (LaSalle) lets us each take out 400/day. And I think the other bank, Bank One, it might be 200/day each. It is set by the bank, not the ATM machine. It is also usually set up as a limit within a 24 hr period. Additionally, it is that way as a safeguard to us the customer in case the card(s) are lost or stolen.

I've never tried to get my limits raised so I don't know if it's possible or not, but worst case scenario, you can always go to a currency exchange, grocery store or whatever to get some dough in a pinch.
Old
Hmmm, I was expecting answers such as USD$5000/day!

I never expect it to be as low as USD$300!

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search