Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Google struggling to survive

Tools Search
Old
Affiliate Manager
Google struggling to survive

Thank my lucky stars Google found another way to make money with the cellular internet market. I thought they were about to go under!! LOL

They are officially IN!!

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...10&Symbol=GOOG
Old
AM Navigator
Send a message via Skype™ to Geno Prussakov
Go Google!!

M-commerce is the way to go! Affiliates, take heed too...

Geno
Old
Beachy
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
Go Google!!

M-commerce is the way to go! Affiliates, take heed too...

Geno
This affiliate has taken heed. I already have a couple of .mobi sites online - one, for a resort town, currently attracts about 100 visitors per day with about 65% being from a mobile device - just about any mobile device, RAZR, Chocolate, Pearl, etc.

When we get some interesting merchants with a viable mobile-sized shopping cart I'll be ready to go. I know Orbitz has been working on a mobile booking engine for some time. I "stumbled" upon it, evidently in the early stages, several months ago. Just imagine, book your next hotel room at HotelPhone.mobi.
Old
Mobile Browser Emulator?

Good time to ask this..

Does anyone know of a website that offers some type of mobile phone emulator that would allow you to view a website like a mobile phone would?

I've never used a mobile phone that could access the internet. Do they all display webpages in roughly the same way (width?)?

Thanks
Old
Beachy
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Monkey
Good time to ask this..

Does anyone know of a website that offers some type of mobile phone emulator that would allow you to view a website like a mobile phone would?

I've never used a mobile phone that could access the internet. Do they all display webpages in roughly the same way (width?)?

Thanks
The only mobile that really displays a web page well is the iPhone. All other mobile devices move things around - or worse, a lot worse. That's why it is important to develop pages specifically for mobile-size screens.

Here is a list of emulators: http://dev.mobi/node/272
Here is a site with a good intro to mobile page development: http://dev.mobi
Old
MasterMike
DeepFish on Windows Mobile devices displays a real webpage but it's beta.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Beachy
Seems like Linkshare is bcoming mobile-aware, as evidenced by this intro paragraph in today's L/S newsletter:
"Mobile Links: the first pay per action tracking for m-commerce in the US

Today we are pleased to announce our new technology for tracking mobile commerce. With Mobile Links, you can now tap into the rapidly growing mobile consumer market and track mobile transactions on a pay-per-action basis. Mobile commerce is expected to be the next disruptive force in e-commerce and LinkShare is aggressively working on your behalf to stay ahead of it. Stay tuned..."
They also had their first merchant listed who was ready for this approach to marketing on a cell phone.

Bring 'em on.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search