Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

A little concerned with CJ's tracking of clicks

Tools Search
Old
Is it just me or can you put a cj link on your site click it. go to cj and hit RUN reports and not see anything under CLICKs..???

I even got a sale yesterday and it showed no clicks?

i have gone to my site countless time click click click and come back to cj and dont see clicks registered.. im a little worried..

PLus I find CJ run reports SO confusing... i wish their was a bloody manual lol..

im going to go to CJ next year for this..
Old
top it off i email about it.. and it takes allmost 2 weeks to get a response back.. by that time i have forgotten the question shucks!
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to e-Gazer
Hi there,

We all often wonder the same things. Just want to note to you though in case you didn't already know, (no, I have no stock in CJ - actually we pay them a lot of money!) that there is a 2 hour (sometimes more) delay between the action, and the actual posting of the action.

Hope that helps.

Re: CJU - I definitely recommend it. There was a heap of info there for affiliates - including a session specifically built around an overview of the account manager (the reporting system).
Old
thanks liz

yah.. i find working my way around in cj account a utter MAZE...

i leave wondering if i ever really will be able to figure out where my money is.. i get checks but.. the whole thing dont make sense.. i cant see clearly a place of how much i made for the month.. when that check will be mailed out.. etc.. lol

and running reports is just like confusion city...
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to e-Gazer
Wow - I haven't seen the account manager functions from a publisher perspective - only from an AM perspective. Maybe try the tutorials? I think they are offered through CJU Online which I believe you can access through the CJ homepage.

Wish I could be of more assistance in that department...

Best of luck!
Old
Ad Network Rep
In the past 6 years, I have made numerous pages with test links on them. I have never seen the impressions or clicks reported incorrectly. If the HTML is correct the reporting will be accurate. Reports are updated every 1 - 2 hours, so if you click on one of your links and log in sooner than this, there will be no data.

Give me a minute before I post again
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
They just want you to pay to go to CJU to find out all the answers. By the way, you didn't get the CJ manual?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> In the past 6 years, I have made numerous pages with test links on them. I have never seen the impressions or clicks reported incorrectly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, duh. You work there. Of course they are going to make sure YOUR tracking works and is not interfered with.
Old
Ad Network Rep
The tracking and reporting does not distinguish between employees, friends, family or general affiliates nor does it discriminate against accounts for posting nonsensical remarks.

Give me a minute before I post again
Old
damn Todd you posted 2 times.. If the amount of time it took to post twice could have been used to answer my 3 questions i sent into cj via email in the account.. 10 days ago.. maybe i would get somewhere LOL....

personally im finding the support from CJ to be underpar..
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search