Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Thread: Local SEO Multiple Location help...

Tools Search
Old November 29th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Local SEO Multiple Location help...

I am focusing purely on getting companies listed in GP and then referring all natural seo to others. I have been running into the problem of some potential clients who want to do literally a few hundred listings across the us if I can solve the location issue. Since virtual office/ups suites are not very cost effective, I was wondering if you have a suggestion. I don't want to black hat the locations, since these will be long term clients. I have the phone issues solved.

Your insight would be appreciated.
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:28 PM
SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced
Maybe do 20 locations and see how it goes. 20 biggest cities are probably all that will make them money.

And make sure you charge a lot for this. It will be difficult.

Use the phone call for the PIN verification. The phone has to be received and you have to have dtmf tones to make it work.

As for the addresses maybe a virtual office with one of the big chains that will let you use addresses of theirs nationwide for a set price on the basis of little to no mail?

Tags
google places , local seo

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search