|  » Forgot your password?

A Love Letter to ABW

Tools Search
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via Skype™ to Matt McWilliams
A Love Letter to ABW

Dear ABW,

I love you right now. I always have, but lately, you have helped me so much.

Thanks for being such a blessing to me and for putting up with my sometimes silly questions!

~Matt

Seriously, at least three times in the last few weeks, I have leaned on my ABW family pretty heavily for some questions that I was stumped about and as always a throng of members came to my aid.

I really cannot express how much it means to me that so many are willing to help. Thanks a TON!
Old
http and a telephoto
Send a message via Yahoo to loxly Send a message via Skype™ to loxly
I've always been open about how much I love it here I started here as an affiliate, learned how to grow that business, learned enough to be a successful AM with a large corporation and moved on to be an OPM.

This place is all about learning and sharing and making our industry better. We all learn from each other
Old
Beachy
Hey, Matt. That's what ABW is all about.

I recall responding to one of those threads. So I suppose I'll say, "You're welcome, I was glad to be of some help." I also know that when the roles are reversed - YOU are always more than willing to jump in and help out. So, let me repeat, "That's what ABW is all about."

There are dozens of people here who have helped me along the way over the last four (+/-) years that I have been here. I am always willing to return the favor - to pay back or pay forward, whatever the situation may warrant. Fortunately for (all of) us there are many other folks here who feel the same. We are, in effect like one big family. We do have the occasional dispute or disagreement, but in the long haul we all get along and support one another.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
CPA Network Rep
nice endorsement of the ABW community
Old
ABW Ambassador
You reap the rewards of what you put in. This place is a godsend for the affiliate marketer.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via Yahoo to Molly_Vanns
If possible, I'd love to sign my name to the bottom of this love letter. And note that I, too, have gotten some heavy and needed info from the forum in very recent history.

Thanks ABW!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Affiliate Manager
I too have to thank everyone and also apologise. As i have very few things to share with people and hardly answer anyone's questions as I am totally new to affiliate marketing and have been learning from scratch through ABW.
So I take this thread as opportunity to thank everyone who always answer my questions, and ya Matt thank You for starting this thread.
Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMcWilliams
Dear ABW,

I love you right now. I always have, but lately, you have helped me so much.

Thanks for being such a blessing to me and for putting up with my sometimes silly questions!

~Matt

Seriously, at least three times in the last few weeks, I have leaned on my ABW family pretty heavily for some questions that I was stumped about and as always a throng of members came to my aid.

I really cannot express how much it means to me that so many are willing to help. Thanks a TON!
I love you too man ...in a manly kind of way ;-)

Note: This thread is in the protected from search engines section ..right ?!?
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via Skype™ to Matt McWilliams
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsol
I love you too man ...in a manly kind of way ;-)

Note: This thread is in the protected from search engines section ..right ?!?
Nope. In fact it's number one on Google now for "man love"

Kidding
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yep, ABW has always been sort of an extended family. We are elated over births and full of hugs over deaths, the personal touch here goes beyond the business end of things and always has. There is a core group of folks here who genuinely care about each other and are eager to see others succeed. What a great group to be with in this day and age of impersonal cyberspace.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search