Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Which Merchants Do You Wish Had An Affiliate Program?

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
Just curious. Sometimes i see a merchant i wish had one either because i like them or i think i could make a killing with them on my sites.

I wish Victoria's Secret had one. I think their lingerie would be easy to sell.
Home kinda sites like Ikea, Pier 1, Crate And Barrel, Pottery Barn all i think would do well.
For computers newegg.com seems to be popular.
For electronics i think Crutchfield is one of the best. They don't have an affiliate program but they give you code when you first order that when used by other people you can get money off a future purchase.

Just a few that spring to mind.
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
Someone who had a Hobby and toy shop who was honest enough to report sales and discount prices.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
Old
I agree with Victoria's secrets, the name alone would sell the products.

I would also like to see Harley Davidson.

Home Depot in US and Canada.

In Canada, most definitely Canadian Tire.

Catwoman
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Has anyone ever written to a company to ask them why they don't have an affiliate program?
Old
I have, twice in the last month and I never got a reply... maybe they just don't know what an affiliate program is?

Catwoman
Old
ABW Ambassador
CDN tire is at Befree
Old
I sell bridal accessories and dresses. I find it hard to find a good wedding dress merchant. Recently I saw a commercial for David's Bridals on tv. I immediately checked their site out on the internet thinking I could do well if they had an affiliate program. But was disappointed to find they didn't have one. Maybe I'll email them about the idea.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Johnny's Selected Seeds in Maine. I wrote to them & got a nice reply, but they don't seem interested. They are a great source for heirloom seeds, untouched by the genetic mutants at Monsanto Corp.

Walther's for many thousands of model railroad items. Wrote to them & got no reply.

Wayne

Added: I did write to CDBaby.com, a great source of CDs by independent musicians. They don't mention an affiliate program on their site but actually do have one. It does pay to write!

W.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Didn't Victoria's Secret have an affiliate program at one time? I was thinking it used to be on Performics And CJ.

My wish list would include:

All Airlines
All Rental Car Agencies
TrueTracker.com
Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.
Old
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walleye warrior:
CDN tire is at Befree <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must be totally blind because I don't see it there. Or it's just not available to me?

Catwoman
Old
Seems like these larger, more reputable companies would need a real salesman affiliate manager guy to go in there and sell them the idea. Powerpoint presentation, past examples of success, etc. It's tough to get the idea/benefits across in an email many times, especially from someone they don't know/can't see.

I'm sure if the right person was granted access to the proper in-house sales guys, an affiliate program could be created...

Dano
Old
ABW Ambassador
Overture, they have a affiliate/partner program but its not open to the smaller sites, you need mega searches per month to get in.
Old
ABW Ambassador
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by walleye warrior:
CDN tire is at Befree
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must be totally blind because I don't see it there. Or it's just not available to me? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, Only at BF.
I had a problem looking for a fishing merchant here a couple days back. No doubt same issue
What a Mickey Mouse way to run things
Old
ABW Ambassador
I'm in Overture at Performics and i don't get mega searches. Anybody should be able to get in there.
Old
Web Ho - Design B!tch
Someone who sells Metal Detectors, metal detecting supplies, etc.

Not the cheapy ones, but good ones like Whites, and a variety of brands.
Old
ABW Ambassador
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
I'm in Overture at Performics and i don't get mega searches. Anybody should be able to get in there. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What type of Overture program does performics offer, is it pay per click and similar to Adsense.
Old
Troll Killer and best Snooper!
I decide when the pigs fly!
Country Curtains.
Wild Oats (I wish they had a mail order program, too)
Vermont Gold
Mills Pride

A reputable toy store that carries lots and lots of licensed merchandise.

Does Bloomie's have an affiliate program?
Old
ABW Ambassador
newegg. but of course they would just offer 1%...

Chet
Old
ABW Ambassador
Some serious Medical supplies & equipment company besides AllHeart, they have the only affiliate program that converts, so the pay little because of no competition.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Send a message via AIM to AffiliateBuddha Send a message via MSN to AffiliateBuddha Send a message via Yahoo to AffiliateBuddha
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fer:
Some serious Medical supplies & equipment company besides AllHeart, they have the only affiliate program that converts, so the pay little because of no competition. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, I'd like that to happen too. Gave em a 750 dollar sale the other day .. only 2.50 commission!
Old
Mama in Charge
There is some pet store I keep getting questions about,,, I forget the name, but I have written them and written them with no luck. Also, there needs to be a good selection of scrapbooking stores too
Old
Affiliate Manager
Z-Gallerie! I so wish Z-Gallerie had an affiliate program!
Old
Apple -- iTunes! I want to run a joint promotion with them.

Cheers,

Beth

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search