Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

So jazzed, first big sales. Long live long cookies!

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
So jazzed, first big sales. Long live long cookies!

The first one was for about $830 and just yesterday, another for $425. It was so exciting when I saw that first one, I never believed it could happen.

Both on a dark horse site of mine, no idea how they found that page or merchant. The kicker is that there were 3 sales for that merchant this month with no clickthroughs. It appears there was a small sale last month and the person came back and bought more after the first was delivered. These big sales were from visits the prior month - 45 day cookie, Commission Junction.

I truly couldn't envision people buying large ticket items, and didn't have confidence to push beyond the nickel and dime stuff. Now I've got an appetite to get out there and sell some ROCKS!
Old
Not Verif-Lidated
Isn't that a great feeling? :-)

I sold a thousand+ dollar necklace back in December and that really opened my eyes and motivated me to start taking this affiliate stuff seriously after just goofing around with it for a few years.
Old
Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek
Congratulations! It is a nifty feeling for sure when those big sales come through. People are not afraid to put big bucks down, especially when you are promoting a niche from a well respected merchant.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
It never ceases to amaze me how much people are willing to spend online. One of the merchants I promote has a $300 average order and 90 day cookies. Last month had (by far) my biggest single order ever... and it was from a return customer so the long cookie got the credit.

Sure is nice when things work the way they're supposed to in the AM world

Ross
Old
Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek
Largest sale as an affiliate was $2,600, as a merchant, $25,000........
Old
Not Verif-Lidated
Wow! $1,699 is my biggest so far. Gotta get me a few more of those.
Old
notary sojac
my newest sites are primarily for big-ticket items mixed with medium price go-withs or accessories.
Old
If we're counting all orders, I once had $30,000 of orders come in within a couple hours at 1 site. Unfortunately, they were all denied as fraudulent.

But it sure was a great couple hours
Old
ABW Ambassador
It's now up to almost $2K in sales for that merchant since this influx started. It's still a handful of impressions with more sales rolling in steadily, and still no idea where it's coming from. I think maybe it's people looking for something specific and I happen to come up for it. But almost $2K from one link in a few weeks, I can hardly believe it.

style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
newest sites are primarily for big-ticket items mixed with medium
I can definitely see the point of that, with all the work it takes to keep a site up those little sales on low ticket items, it takes forever to add up.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search