Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Web Site Question

Tools Search
Old
Web Site Question

Currently, I have two affiliate web sites both focused on niche markets. I have a third site that is just kind of sitting there. The url has "green" in it and I can't decide to gear towards environmentally friendly content/products or develop it as a garden site.

Any opinions or suggestions on which may do better - a green environment web site or a gardening web site (or possibly combining the two??) Not sure which direction to take on this one...
Old
Life is Supposed to be Fun!
Depends on what you can sustain as far as adding and uupdating content.

If you just want to make money, go with the niche that has the most affiliate friendly merchants.

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Old
Send a message via AIM to Rolet Send a message via Yahoo to Rolet
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexanne
Depends on what you can sustain as far as adding and uupdating content.

If you just want to make money, go with the niche that has the most affiliate friendly merchants.
that is great advice Rexanne!

I would also do some research on the keyterms you want to optimize your site to, and see which niche has the most saturation.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Send a message via Yahoo to Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookdrawer
Currently, I have two affiliate web sites both focused on niche markets. I have a third site that is just kind of sitting there. The url has "green" in it and I can't decide to gear towards environmentally friendly content/products or develop it as a garden site.

Any opinions or suggestions on which may do better - a green environment web site or a gardening web site (or possibly combining the two??) Not sure which direction to take on this one...
You absolutely positively should go with the garden site, and not just because I also have a url with "green" in it that I will (hopefully) soon be developing as an environmentally friendly site, and I don't need the competition.

but seriousy folks, garden sites can do well (I have one of those too) but environmentally friendly products are a growth area.

And as Rexanne indicated, it all comes down to your content, creativity, expertise, and the merchants you promote.

Either one can do well.
phil@abestweb.com

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search