Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

What happened to my last post???

Tools Search
Old
What happened to my last post???

About the personel threat from sambay???????????????
Old
Millionaire on training wheels
Send a message via MSN to Justdoit
uh oh......

The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground
Old
Your damn right!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
I assume it was inflametory and best addressed by a PM. Who is this SamShore guy?

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?
Old
ABW Ambassador
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] | [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] | [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] | [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] | [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old
ABW Founder
Send a message via AIM to Haiko de Poel, Jr.
Been on the phone ... PM me!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
</font></p>
Old
Guess its time to move on. I got caught up in the 50megs forums when I first started. I outgrew them and now it appears I have outgrown this forum too. It doesn't look like anyone is going to enforce to rules of the board.

A personal note to sambay. I am able to to take care of myself. And will do so at the expense of your hide or others.
Old
ABW Veteran Student
I moved the post to moderators forum. It will be moderately moderated by moderators in moderation.

No no I meant no offense by removing it. I figured the issue doesn't need to be brought up in public in front of all of abw's visitors. You can PM Haiko with further concernes.

Let Fear Be Far from All
Old
ABW Ambassador
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It doesn't look like anyone is going to enforce to rules of the board.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think otherwise. By removing your thread they've enforced the followingg ABW rules:

Posts containing racist, sexual- or religious-, personal-, etc offending content will be removed and will get you banned immediately.

AND

Bigotry
Any derogatory post referencing any persons (member or non-member) race, color, creed, or sexual preference (or any allegations thereof, justified or not) will be deleted ASAP, any repeat offenders will be banned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A personal note to sambay. I am able to to take care of myself. And will do so at the expense of your hide or others.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can PM the personal notes.
Old
Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
Send a message via AIM to Kellie aka Ms. B Send a message via MSN to Kellie aka Ms. B Send a message via Yahoo to Kellie aka Ms. B
oooookkkkkk, I'm closing this one down.

T-bone and Sambay, you need to PM Haiko if you haven't already.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search