Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Shopping Cart Software for Affiliate marketing

Tools Search
Old
Shopping Cart Software for Affiliate marketing

Hello,
I was wondering if somebody uses shopping cart software to list products on their site. Instead of using a checkout it would go directly to the merchants site. If somebody could point me in the right direction I would greatly approciate it.

Thank you.
Old
GiftShoppingZone AM
you could modify oscommerce to do this.. I wouldn't be able post a code here, but I have seen quite a few affiliates do this. Of course, this should be done in a way that shoppers aren't confused about whom they are actually buying from.
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
Some open source cart software like OScommerce might have custom mods to do this but any legit Hosted cart would never allow this feature. Hosting Phishing sites with feeds for scraping credit cards is too much of a legal liability without enabling affiliates to spoof merchant catalog sites. I'd think existing "Truth in Advertising" laws would prohibit real merchants from allowing their affiliates to even try this. I'd think IE7.0 and Firefox 2.0 would also trigger alerts that the "buy now" or add to cart button destination links weren't legit.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Re:

ohhh I didn't know this would be a method which is forbidden. It would make sence to make things easy though. Almost like a product catalog. Do you both know of any similar simple solution.

Thank you.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search