Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Earn 20% comission on sales. Average sale $1000.

Tools
Old
Earn 20% comission on sales. Average sale $1000.

Earn 20% commission for any click that turns into a sale. Web banners, and text links available for download. We also pay 20% for referrals that turn into work.

See: Earn 20% Commission on Sales
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Recommend you add some more information if you want to get a response on this paid announcement!
Old
Additional info

Sorry,

Will add the additional info here.

Merchant Name: Enterus (Website Design Services) How much does a website cost at Enterus
Network: Private - owner made
In-house: Is an in house promotion
Commission: 20% commission on any sale
Cookie Length: 30 days
Join Link: Earn 20% Commission on Sales
Product or Service Description: Website Design Services by the merchant
Contact Info: info@enterus.com.au PH: 61 7 38932480
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkonnect View Post
Hi! Can you give me some more details over it that how you are going to send me money, and what would happen if your deal cancels in between with the buyer? would i still be paid? And when will you pay me? After you are done with the project and paid by the buyer or as soon as the deal is finalized?
Basically you get paid if we get paid. I don't pay for a non paying client. As for how do you get the money: we record your contact details on the website as soon as a client pays us we contact you and arrange payment on your terms. Either through a bank deposit or via a paypal payment request. You just need to keep your contact details current and up to date.
Closed Thread

Tools