Notices

Pipe delimited Datafeed To MySQL

Tools Search
Old
Pipe delimited Datafeed To MySQL

Hello friends,

I am new here.

I got 5 datafeeds from SAS.

But the prob is that is there anyway to import it in MySQL they are PIPE delimited and MS excel is not opening it properly.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Old
ABW Veteran
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_mayhem
Hello friends,

I am new here.

I got 5 datafeeds from SAS.

But the prob is that is there anyway to import it in MySQL they are PIPE delimited and MS excel is not opening it properly.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Just do this:
Attached Images
File Type: gif Pipe.gif (5.0 KB, 30 views)
Old
I just got ftp details. I downloaded the text file. And also set 12000+ products manually.

But now when I click on the link it shows me:

Quote:
The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
Plus te option that MrSal told me I have never seen it in my shareasale.

Thanks.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Okay if someone from Shareasale wants to review the site for the feeds then here it is.

Sry link edited. Read the rules a bit late.

Please let me know when the links will be online.

Hoping that it will be soon online and I can start marketing it.

Thanks a lot.
Old
Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts
You need to search and replace the link code and insert your unique SAS affiliate id.
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donuts
You need to search and replace the link code and insert your unique SAS affiliate id.

WOW that worked. Thanks a lot.

Also This forum had a topic of exporting Pipe delmited files in excel and from excel to MySQL was easy.

Great community. I love it here.

Thanks to all. Let me know if in anyway I can also be of help.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donuts
That doesn't come automatic with SaS?
Old
Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts
If you're ftp'ing a datafeed, your just grabbing a static file prepped by the merchant. It's easy to script the replacement though because SAS requires it to be a standard format.

All the other methods [that I can think of (example: deals database)] in SAS will have your SAS Aff ID auto injected.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search