Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

I thought Whenu got the boot? Guess Not...

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
Pricebandit.com, owned by WhenU..
Still showing lots of Linkshare Merchants.
Guess they weren't given the boot afterall??
Old
ABW Ambassador
Are you really surprised? I always dread that in which we DON'T know about. Just think, we're all aware of a few top name parasite sites but what about things happening that none of us are aware of . . . yet~!?

At the rate the parasites are growing in numbers we are all DOOOOOMED~!

Brian
aka Cyclone
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
I touched the "silence kills us" theme in a recent thread baiting the networks and data mining operations to jump in and defend themselves. No takers but a worthwhile thread. To find out where we are always getting screwed just find a subject the affiliate powers to be refuse to comment on or keep us safely in the dark.

Transparency is a bad word when your dealing with those who do not like spotlights. ABW's power is we do spot and investigate shady practices as never will those hatching the commission diversion schemes volunteer information to the slaves.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Not surprised by this at all, unfortunately. Big bad government is going to have to come in and straighten out the mess this is creating. This industry COULD HAVE kept itself in line, but too many greedy people in control want more more more...

To pay for the cost of cleaning it up, they'll probably have to tax the Internet.

Andy

Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to Chris -  AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to Chris -  AMWSO
Not from what I see.

For example I tested Wine.com who are on LS, there was no tracking created by the click or the pop up to Wine.com... what was interesting was what else popped up

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink...dex.html+whenu

WhenU used to (don't know if they still do) pop up promoting Mondera coupons, and then drag the user off to sign up for the software and never come back to Mondera again.

If you can find an LS tracking ID from PriceBandit let me have it and I'll trace them and see if they have signed up on LS under a different account name.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
http://www.webstudio-1.com

Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
Mondera.com - Netmagazines.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main - Pierced Body
DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - Irish Photo Shop - Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search