Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Thread: Where can I find fees for advertisers

Tools Search
Old April 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Where can I find fees for advertisers

I am looking into the possibility of becoming an advertiser on linkshare but cannot find the prices anywhere, they are very easy to find on other networks but don't seem to be present anywhere on linkshare. Can anyone help me in terms of network access fee, minimum deposits, transaction fees, etc. Thanks
Old April 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to Chris -  AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to Chris -  AMWSO
Hi CM44

Drop me a PM or email and I'll put you in contact with an LS sales rep who can give you all the pricing, it varies a lot depending on the services you need and what you presently have in place.

Cheers

Chris

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search